Aiseesoft Data Recovery is a powerful and safe data recovery software that enables you to recover unlimited types of files from PC/laptop, hard drive, lost or raw partition, USB drive, memory card, digital camera, or other storage devices due to deleting, formatting, partition loss, partition inaccessibility, virus attack, software malfunction, unexpected shutdown or any other unknown reasons in all Windows platforms.
With the easy-to-use interface and friendly wizard, the user can quickly and easily recover missing documents, pictures, music, video, email, etc. within couple of clicks. According to the need, you could pause, restart during the scan process. Just a few clicks, you can get all lost data back.
- Support data recovery under Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP(SP2 or later)
- Support recover data from computer or removable drives
- Read-only, risk-free, and effective data recovery software
- Support 550+ File Types, like document, photo, music etc
- Support almost all “Data Loss Scenarios” Recovery
- Powerful search function to quickly find lost data
- Preview before recovery to check their quality in advance
Aiseesoft Data Recovery Free Full Version Registration Code
Aiseesoft Data Recovery normally charges $49.95 per serial number / registration code. Aiseesoft are having a giveaway of Aiseesoft Data Recovery, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. Not sure for how long the giveaway is going to last, which means it’s probably best to grab the goods while the offer is still live.
1. Go to the giveaway page here, enter your name, email and press the “Registrieren” button.
2. In a few minutes you will receive an e-mail with a free registration code for Aiseesoft Data Recovery . If the e-mail hasn’t arrived within 15 minutes, please check your spam, junk mail or promotions mail folder to locate it.
3. Download Aiseesoft Data Recovery : data-recovery.exe [version 1.1.6, size 10.6 MB]. Install and active full version with received registration code.
Note: Never install Data Recovery software on the disk partition containing the lost data since that can cause irretrievable data loss. It’s always best to run data-recovery operations from a separate, healthy disk. At last, of course, not all lost data can be recovered, and there’s no guarantee that recovered data will be intact or still usable.
Here is the proof:
Updated: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time, it is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up. Enjoy this easy to use data recovery software.