Very often it takes a lot of time for a user to install the necessary programs after installing the operating system. And at the same time a user needs to change discs in CD-ROM and DVD-ROM drives, enter registration data, update drivers & service packs, install necessary programs, restore old software settings, and do other routine tasks. Tired of wasting your time on installing programs? Give Almeza MultiSet Professional the job!
Almeza MultiSet Professional is specially developed to solve the task of the automatic installation of Windows together with a set of necessary software. MultiSet can create a bootable installation DVD/CD disk or USB Flash Drive that automatically installs Windows, service packs, necessary drivers and any other software (video codecs, file managers, players… anything) plus it can configure all software and tune Windows (all custom settings in the operating system), either onto your original computer or onto a new one. It’s an ideal solution for rebuilding your systems quickly!
MultiSet is designed to be very user-friendly and intuitive. A customizable user interface makes it easy for both new and advanced users. The program works like a recording system. All you have to do is to install the application only once on your PC with MultiSet being run in the recording mode. MultiSet will record all your actions and will generate the automatic installation package after the recording process is completed. When you need to install the application again just select it in the list and click “Install”.
Almeza MultiSet Professional Key Features:
- Create a bootable USB Flash Drive. You can use Almeza MultiSet Professional software to create a bootable USB Flash Drive for automatic installing Windows and software onto a computer.
- Automatic Windows installation. It is possible to create a CD/DVD for the automatic installation of the Windows operating system on any computer. The operating system can be installed in any mode: repairing Windows (installing above the current version of the operating system) or reinstalling it completely.
- Automatic installation of any software. It is possible to create a CD/DVD that will automatically install any sets of software on multiple computers. For example, after Windows is installed, it is possible to install service packs, drivers, localizations, any software (codecs, audio players, service tools…) and configure them automatically as well.
- Creating a bootable disk for simultaneous unattended Windows and software installation. It is possible to create a disk that will install both Windows and a set of software.
- Automatically restoring software settings and tuning Windows. It is possible to automatically restore software and Windows settings. It is possible to restore registry keys, run special tools.
- Remote automatic installation. It is possible to automatically install sets of software via the local area network. The necessary software will be automatically installed on any number of computers connected to the local area network.
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, Vista, 7
You can learn more about Almeza MultiSet from its Home Page
Almeza MultiSet Professional 8.7.8 Free Full Version Download
Almeza MultiSet Professional is normally priced at $99.95 per serial number / registration key. Giveaway of the Day (GOTD) are having a giveaway of Almeza MultiSet Professional 8.7.8, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on April 14, 2015). Act fast to grab your free copy.
Go to the giveaway page here during giveaway period to download the giveaway package. Unzip the package you’ve downloaded, and carefully read the instructions which you can find in the readme.txt file. Follow the instructions carefully to install and activate the software. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
- This tool is mainly designed for system managers who have to install various software into various computers. It is not intended for the normal home users.
- It seems Malwarebytes premium blocks almeza.com as a registered dangerous site (thanks to onesimus). But Malwarebytes hpHosts as well as other URL Scanners on virustotal report almeza.com as Clean site. Use at your own risk!
- Don’t forget to read all comments on giveaway-of-the-day download page!