AOMEI Backupper Professional is a complete and easy-to-use data backup, restore, and cloning software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (all editions, 32/64bit). It allows you to create file, system, disk and partition backups with just a few clicks. On the other hand, when disaster happens (system crash, virus infection, or accidental error), you can restore everything back to its original state or retrieve only lost or deleted data.You can create a Windows PE & Linux based bootable disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
In addition to backup and restore features, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning functions, if you need to clone hard drive, or replace, upgrade disk, or migrate disk to new one, this feature can be more convenient for transferring data.
What’s more, the software can realize some additional operations so as to improve the backup efficiency and further reduce the storage space required by the image file, such as backup using command line prompt or batch scripts; automatically delete older backup images to manage backup disk space; merge multiple incremental backups into a full backup; schedule, incremental, differential backup; backup to NAS device; Encrypt and Compress Images; partition alignment to optimize SSD during the restoring or cloning operation; dynamic disk volumes backup; GPT disk backup; create Windows PE & Linux bootable media; back up to share folder and restoring from share network under bootable CD environment; manually add additional drivers when create Windows PE Bootable CD, etc.
Besides, the unique function of this software is VSS, a technology from Microsoft that enables data backup process does not interfere running applications. So it is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
- System, disk, partition, dynamic volumes, files and folders backup and restore;
- Restore a system backup image to dissimilar hardware;
- Support full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups;
- System and disk clone for OS migration or upgrading HDD;
- Backup using command line prompt or batch scripts;
- Merge full backup and its associated incremental backups into a single image;
- Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically;
- Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of system fails;
- Compress, comment, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images;
- Support dynamic disk, MBR/GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.1 Free Full Version Download
AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition normally charges $49 per serial number / registration key. But Bitsdujour are having a giveaway of AOMEI Backupper Pro v4.1 for PC, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on June 20, 2018). Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Get It For Free” button to get your free serial key & download link.
The Fine Print
- After you purchase AOMEI Backupper Pro it may be used indefinitely.
- AOMEI Backupper Pro is licensed per computer, and not per user.
- Each license allows installation on 2 computers, and AOMEI Backupper Pro may be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
- Transfer of a license to another owned computer is not allowed.
- Online license activation is required without a hardware footprint.
- This promotion cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.
- You must install/register the software while the promotion is active, and cannot do so afterwards.
- License can be used for Personal use only.
- Upgrades to future versions of the software will require additional payment. Installing a new version may overwrite the existing version and invalidate your license key.
- Support is not provided.
For those who will be missing today’s giveaway, you can try freeware AOMEI Backupper Standard. Compared to AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition, the freeware edition lacks some advanced features such as Command Line Backup, Backup Disk Space Management, and Merge multiple incremental backups into a full backup.