Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu is an autoplay menu designer or creator that allows you to create those professional-looking menus with ease. AutoPlay menus are those screens that automatically pop up often when you insert commercial CDs or DVDs into your CD/DVD drive. Generally all video games and applications have them and they allow you to access certain features of the application like installing a program, displaying a web page, viewing documentation or information material and so on. Building these discs and menus manually is a lot of work and requires programming skills – and even if you have the skills it takes a long time.
Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu takes all the work out of building autoplay discs with a simple point-and-click interface. And it includes CD and DVD burning so that you can create your finished discs without leaving the program. In addition to CDs and DVDs, Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu can also build USB thumb drives that “autoplay” directly on insertion, complete with interactive multi-page menus.When the disc or USB thumb drive is inserted a graphical menu is displayed for user interaction. You can also design and display a “splash screen” – a graphical page that displays for a short definable period before the menu appears.
Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu Key Features:
- Build your own CDs, DVDs or USB thumb drives that run on insertion – include any programs or content you want.
- Create a multi-page interactive user control interface that runs as a stand-alone application or displays in a web browser.
- Includes CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning functions with Ashampoo’s advanced disc burning technology.
- User-designable splash screen for automatic display.
- Add background music or sounds that play once or loop while the menu is open.
- Add buttons for navigation and functions (switch between menu pages, start programs, open files and folders, display web pages, send email, quit etc.).
- Advanced graphical menu editor with background images, images, buttons, geometric shapes, text, circular text (text on a curve), tables etc.
- Live preview function – test the finished menu directly with full functionality before building.
- Acquire images: Load images directly from a scanner, camera, Windows clipboard, the Internet, files or other sources.
- Selection of predesigned themes and button layouts for your menus, splash screens and buttons.
- Animated transitions between menu screens.
- Use your own icons for the program and the disc/thumb drives.
Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu Full Version Free Download With Serial Number
Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu normally costs $19.99 if you wish to buy. But there is a promotion going on, which will allow you to get this product for free of cost. Bellow are the simple steps which will enable you to get the free Full Version Serial Number of Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu. In fact, this is not a new promo but lasts for a long time, it is still working and many of you may need it.
1. Download the Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu setup installer from computerbild.de promo page and install it. If you don’t want to install unnecessary stuff such as Ashampoo toolbar, choose the custom installation when installing the software.
Note: Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu provides two installation modes. The Express one will install MyAshampoo browser toolbar, and will change the user-defined homepage and the browser default search engine. If you do not want any changes to be applied to your system, you are advised to select the Custom installation and uncheck these unwanted stuff (most of us won’t want it nor do you need it to use Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu).
2. After installation finished, it should automatically open a registration page. If it doesn’t you try to visit it by clicking here. Enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key. Existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new Ashampoo account.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
3. Active Full Version Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu with received serial number / License Key.
Updated: This is a old promo (shared on Jul 19, 2011) but hope it prove useful to the one who may not know abut the promo.