Ashampoo Photo Card 2 is an intuitive and straightforward software solution that helps users effortlessly design professionally-looking cards using webcam stills or local disk photos. It features various themes for almost every occasion as well as built-in fine-tuning to make your photos look even better.
With Ashampoo Photo Card, Card creation is a simple point and click operation: select photo or take webcam snapshot, select theme you like best, adjust its settings, edit text, then save the result. Once your card is complete you can either upload it to Ashampoo Web, share it on Facebook and Picasa or simply email it. Naturally, you can also save your work to disk and make adjustments at a later time.
Ashampoo Photo Card 2 Key Features
- Webcam support
- 62 themes (additional themes available through in-app purchase)
- Mirror and flip images
- Adjust transparency, size, brightness, contrast and saturation
- Add and style texts and clipart objects
- Upload to Ashampoo Web, Facebook and Picasa or send as email
Ashampoo Photo Card 2 Free Full Version Serial Number / License Key
Ashampoo Photo Card 2 is normally priced at $19.99 per serial number / license key. Thanks to a giveaway offer by ComputerBild.de, you can now download Ashampoo Photo Card 2 full version with serial key for totally free of charge. It doesn’t say for how long this offer will stay free, so if you’re interested get it now before it’s too late.
1. Visit the Ashampoo Photo Card 2 ComputerBild.de Giveaway Page here and download Ashampoo Photo Card 2 installer [Size 258 MB]. The giveaway site is in German language, but don’t worry about it. Just click “Download” then “Download Starten” to download the setup file and you can have the option of English while installing it.
2. During installation, press “Get free activation key” button to open the registration page, or you can simply visit the registration page here.
3. In that webpage, enter your e-mail address and then click on the “Request full version key” button. If you are an existing Ashampoo user, you will be asked to login to your account, where your free license key will be displayed. If you are a new user, you need to register to receive your free license key.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better use temporary email services such as 10 Minute Mail .
4. Use received license key to active the software and unlock installation process.
5. Take note that Ashampoo Photo Card 2 may offer to download and install unnecessary bloatware that are not related to the core functionality. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No, thank you” option when you’re asked.
6. Done, enjoy your free full version Ashampoo Photo Card 2!
Here is the proof: