Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 is an image conversion tool for Windows that allows you to convert from and to all the popular image file types, including both common formats such as JPG and PNG and more exotic ones such as the Netpbm format. As a plus, the app also includes a photo editor to enhance and apply effects to your pictures. No more manual sifting through heaps of photos, Photo Converter 2 could convert/process entire collections in one go, whether it be 1 or 1000 files. The built-in preview provides immediate feedback so feel free to explore the multitude of available features.
Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 is understandable for everyone, without unnecessary technical terms which complicate the handling or confusing setting options which delay results. Super-easy handling, super-fast results. The software is designed for beginners as well as experienced users. This way anyone can use the program according to their abilities and still achieve successful result.
Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 Key Features:
Convert from and to 21 different image types
Rotate, mirror or flip your images to correct misalignment.
Auto-/manually adjust contrasts and colors or resize your images.
Multiple artistic effects to help you restyle your images.
Add watermark to your images.
Organize your files, e.g. through automatic file deletion after conversion.
Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 Free Full Version Serial Key
Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 is normally priced at$14.99 per serial number / license key. But Ashampoo are having a giveaway of Photo Converter 2, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. It doesn’t say how long this offer will stay free, so if you’re interested get it now before it’s too late.
To grab Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 full version for free
2. Install it. During installation, press “Get free activation key” button to open the registration page, or you can simply visit the registration page here.
3. In that webpage, enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key. To grab your free serial key, existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new Ashampoo account.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track. Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, , it is better use temporary email services such as 10 Minute Mail .
4. Use received license key to active the software and unlock installation process.
5. Take note that Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 may offer to download and install unnecessary bloatware that are not related to the core functionality. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No” option when you’re asked.
6. Done, enjoy your free full version Ashampoo Photo Converter 2!