Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 combines photo editing with an easy-to-use interface and a quick one click optimization. The program has all types of functions that users need to make the best out of their photos – red eye correction, several effects, watermarks, color correction, mirror effect and lots more. The result of the optimization or of an effect is presented instantly in a before and after split view so that it can be comfortably compared to the original. And more, should you decide to use batch mode, all pictures in the same directory are being optimized automatically with just one click. This method saves a lot of work and precious time. Ashampoo Photo Optimizer also features automatic backup that allows you to restore the original version of the image, even days or weeks later after you edit the original copy. To restore the original just select the photo and click on Undo.
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 Features at a glance:
- Instant Optimize function makes dull photos shine
- Optimize all your photos with a single click
- Select and click red eye removal
- One-click image rotation
- Convert to black-and-white, sepia and inverted
- Easy brightness and contrast sliders
- Automatic backup: all edits reversible at any time
- Explorer view doubles as a quick image viewer
- Start with right-click from Windows Explorer
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 normally priced at $9.99 per single license. As part of giveaway promotion, the interested users are now entitled to download the full version of Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 with serial number for free. The latest version is Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 4 but the older one is also very good.
To grab this offer, simply follow these steps:
1. Visit any of the following Promo Page of Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3: Promo URL 1 || Promo URL 2|| Promo URL 3
2. Enter your email address to register and follow on-screen instructions to get your full version serial number / License key.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free cdkey, you are opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
3. Download Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 from this link [19.6 MB] and use the received license key to activate.
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7
As always, this free offer won’t last forever. So, grab its license key and download the software quickly before you miss it.