Photos are full of memories and often have a priceless, sentimental value. The downside is that people can lose photos quite easily. Ashampoo Photo Recovery, previously known as Ashampoo GetBack Photo, is a lightweight software application built specifically for helping you recover lost photos from any kind of storage media (internal and external) that is compatible with Windows. No matter photos have been deleted accidentally, memory card has been formatted or corrupted, or even the media files missing with unknown reasons, you have the chance to get these files back with Ashampoo Photo Recovery.
Ashampoo Photo Recovery is very easy-to-use with a graphical user interface without technical skill required through the whole recovery process. Simply launch the program, select the storage device which is then scanned for deleted pictures, choose an appropriate recovery module : a quick scan (default setting) for the most common formats (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG) and a complex scan that looks for various file formats (JPG, PNG, BMP, PSD, TIF, GIF, HDP, APCDOC, PCD, Canon Raw 2, Adobe DNG, Nikon NEF, etc.), then click on Search Photos! button and Ashampoo Photo Recovery is going to look for your lost pictures.
After the scan is finished, the recoverable images will be displayed in a thumbnail overview, in which the photos, which should be recovered, can be selected easily. In order to avoid quality loss the photos are not decoded and saved repeatedly, but the original image data are kept. Together with the actual photo also metadata, e.g. EXIF or IPTC, if present, will be found and recovered as well.
Ashampoo Photo Recovery Key features:
- Recovery of deleted or damaged image files.
- Scan of all storage devices in the system.
- Photos might even be found, after the storage device was formatted.
- Metadata is also recovered, e.g. EXIF and IPTC.
- Support of all common file formats, e.g. JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, RAW.
- Supports modern formats (JPEG 2000, WebP, JPEG XR)
- Photos are also found in file formats such as PDF and Word documents.
- Display of recoverable photos as thumbnails.
Ashampoo Photo Recovery Free Download Full Version License Key
Ashampoo Photo Recovery is normally priced at $11.99 per serial number / license key. But as part of the promo offer, you can download Ashampoo Photo Recovery with full version serial key for free. It doesn’t say for how long the giveaway is going to last, which means it’s probably best to grab the goods while the offer is still live.
To grab Ashampoo Photo Recovery full version for free
1. Visit this link to download the giveaway installer.
2. Install it. During installation, press “Get free activation key” button to open the registration page, or you can simply visit the registration page here.
3. In that webpage, enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key. To grab your free serial key, existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new Ashampoo account.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track. Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, , it is better use temporary email services such as 10 Minute Mail .
4. Use received license key to active the software and unlock installation process.
5. Take note that Ashampoo Photo Recovery may offer to download and install unnecessary bloatware that are not related to the core functionality. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No” option when you’re asked.
6. Done, enjoy your free full version Ashampoo Photo Recovery!
Here is the proof:
Note: You should never install the program on the disk partition containing the lost data. The chances of a successful recovery are becoming increasingly smaller the more data is written on or deleted from your drives! And of course, not all lost data can be recovered, and there’s no guarantee that recovered data will be intact or still usable.