Ashampoo Red Ex is an easy to use red-eye removal tool that is specially designed to eliminate red eye from your favorite digital photos and images, so that your digital pictures become perfect memories. Ashampoo Red Ex is very easy to use and does not require any prior knowledge on photo editing, but only a little practice to get corrections. In the intuitive picture editor the user gets detailed descriptions on every step of the editing process. Even an automatic red-eye detection and correction is integrated. Of course, a manual red-eye removal is always possible. You can also check the new photo with the quick comparison feature. Thanks to Ashampoo Red Ex you will never be annoyed about red eyes on your digital photos!
- Automatic / manual red-eye correction
- Load / Save these file formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA and TIF
- Quick comparison with the original
- Comfortable preview bar with your photos as thumbnails
- Easy description of each step directly in the editor
Ashampoo Red Ex Free Download Full Version Serial Key
Ashampoo Red Ex normally costs $19.00 per serial number / license key. But there is a promotion going on, which enables you to get the free full version serial key of Ashampoo Red Ex, for free of charge.
1. Visit the CHIP.de promotion page and download Ashampoo Red Ex installation file [Size 10.2 MB]. You have to click on the “Zum Download”, and then on “Download Server Chip Online” button to start the downloading process.
2. After you have finished downloading, just install it. You can select English or German as setup language. Please note that during installation, Ashampoo tries to install Ashampoo toolbar, make sure to uncheck relevant option if you don’t want the toolbar:
3. After installation finished, It should automatically open a registration page. If it doesn’t you can visit it by clicking here or here. In that page, enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
4, Now you should get your free license key for Ashampoo Photo Card . Use that key to unlock full version.
Done, enjoy your Free Full Version of Ashampoo Red Ex.
Updated (September 18, 2013): This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (I shared it on Aug 21, 2011). It is still working and some of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up.