As its name suggests, Ashampoo WebCam Guard is a webcam protection software that prevents hackers and watchdogs from secretly watching, listening to you, and recording your activity via your webcam and your built-in PC microphone. The program is super easy to use and instantly comprehensible. A single click disables/enables webcams and microphones–that’s it! Additional settings, like auto-launch behavior or notifications, are available through the program options.
- Easily turn your webcam and microphone on/off
- Prevents unauthorized webcam and microphone access
- Well-designed user interface for easy handling
- Disables hardware through specially designed algorithm
- Highly resource-efficient
- Auto-detects connected hardware
- Easy access to Windows-default data protection settings and resources
- Supports auto-launching
Ashampoo WebCam Guard Free Full Version License Key
Ashampoo WebCam Guard is normally priced at $19.99 per serial number / license key. But Ashampoo are offering everyone a full version license for Ashampoo WebCam Guard for free.
1, Visit the registration page here, and enter your e-mail address. If you are an existing Ashampoo user, you will be asked to login to your account, where your free license key will be displayed. If you are a new user, you need to register to receive your free license key.
2, Download Ashampoo WebCam Guard installer: ashampoo_webcam_guard_1.00.30_sm.exe [7.1 MB], and install it.
3. Use received license key to active the software and unlock installation process.
4. Done, enjoy your free full version Ashampoo WebCam Guard.