Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 is an all-in-one system optimization and maintenance program for Windows to enhance your PCs performance. It contains a host of tools to clean up, speed up and repair your system to make it run fast and stable.
It includes disk defrag, Internet optimizer, duplicate file finder, disk wiper, tweak manager, file shredder, startup manager, service manager, uninstall manager, task manager, system information, and browser manager. All tools available are subdivided into categories according to the performance area they cover. Additionally, Live Protect feature lets you monitor and optimize the use of memory and CPU resources in real-time.
To further optimize its security functions, Auslogics BoostSpeed offers a simple backup and restore feature. The program itself creates backups/restore points prior to running optimization or any other operations when necessary and stores them with a short description and the time they were created. This helps ensure that you can always roll back any changes made by Auslogics tools if you do not like the results.
Auslogics BoostSpeed Key Features
- System Information – Provides comprehensive and easy to understand information about your computer.
- File Recovery – Recovers accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks and software faults.
- Disk Cleaner – Removes system clutter and junk files slowing down your computer
- Disk Defrag – Defragments disk drives and optimizes system files placement to get the maximum out of your hard drive performance.
- Disk Doctor – Finds bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors and fixes them
- Disk Wipe – Wipes free space on disks to prevent the recovery of sensitive data
- Disk Explorer – Shows which files take up the most space on your computer
- File Shredder – Erases selected files beyond recovery on a disk or USB stick
- Track Eraser – Removes the history of your computer and Internet usage
- Duplicate File – Finder Helps to finds and remove duplicate files that waste disk space
- Locked Files Manager – shows the list of locked files and the processes they are locked by, then use the program to stop the process that is locking the file you need.
- Registry Cleaner – clean the registry and repair all errors found to increase PC stability
- Registry Defrag – Defragments and compacts the Windows Registry
- Internet Optimizer – Tailors the one-size-fits-all settings to your specific Internet connection
- Services Manager – Disables unnecessary services slowing down your computer
- Startup Manager – Allows to manage programs that start automatically on Windows boot
- Uninstall Manager – Completely uninstalls the software programs that you no longer need
- Tweak Manager – Allows to tune hundreds of Windows settings to increase your PC speed
- Task Manager – Lists all running processes, services and locked files
- Useful Windows 10 optimization tweaks added to help you customize your new OS
- Rescue Center – All changes made by the program on your computer are stored in the Rescue Center. If you experience any problems caused by the program, you can easily use a backup to restore the initial state of your system.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 Premium Free Download Serial Number/ License Key
Auslogics BoostSpeed is normally priced at $49.95 per serial number / license key. But Giveaway of the Day (GOTD) are having a giveaway of Auslogics BoostSpeed 10, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on May 16, 2019). Act fast to grab your free copy.
Go to the giveaway page here during giveaway period to download the giveaway package. Unzip the package you’ve downloaded, and carefully read the instructions which you can find in the readme.txt file. Follow the instructions carefully to install and activate the software. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
Note: Just to be on the extra safe side it is recommended that you create a System Restore point before you trying out this software. This will help restore your PC to an earlier state in case something ever goes wrong in the future.