Avira Setup Creator, or ASC for short, is a is a 3rd party free and portable application, coded with AutoIT v3, that allows you to easily create a customized build of Avira Antivir Personal version 10 in your desired language which includes latest available virus definition files from Avira server.
How to Create Customized setup for Avira with Avira Setup Creator:
1. Start Asc and choose your Antivir langage to build Avira.exe. Availlable Antivir language to Build: French,English,German,Italian,Espagnol,Russian,Japanese,Portuguese (Pt-Br), Chinese (Zh-Cn & zhtw), Korean
2. Choose your langage for using ASC. – Asc available GUI Lang: French,English,German,Italian,Spanish,Russian,Portuguese (Pt-Br), Turk, Finnish
3. You can do a quick check on Avira server (for verifying if all needed files to download are available)
4. Choose your options (checkbox)
5. Clic on “Start” button, ASC will then download Avira setup file, latest virus definitions from Avira server and integrates them to a single setup file which you are ready to run and install in your system.
Asc GUI langage and Asc Antivir langage can be different.
You can choose to install or not “WebGuard (Ask Toolbar)” Using this option: “Don’t use Antivir WebGuard (Ask Toolbar)”
If you don’t know what is “Visual C++ 2008 Runtime” don’t use “Asc light” option!
ASC does NOT disable Avira SearchFree (Ask.com) Toolbar Popup Nag Alert. Buy Antivir Premium Edition if you don’t want to see the nag screen from Antivir Free Personal Edition.
Download Avira Setup Creator freeware from this link.