Did you worried your photos will be unauthorized using and sharing? When people watching your photos, do you want to let viewers know the picture source? You may need to add a watermark text/logo to your photos, for copyright protection and to prevent any other unauthorized use of your photos. A beautiful logo can also perfectly fit into your photos, make your brand or site more recognizable.
Batch Photo WaterMarker is a program designed to help users add copyright information to hundreds of photos in one minute quickly and with high quality. Such a watermark may contain semitransparent elements, shadows and other effects. Batch Photo WaterMarker has several functions including rotating different degrees for each image, setting text font, back color, and align mode for watermarks, as well as converting image formats when in save file mode.
Batch Photo WaterMarker Key Functions
- Protect your rights by watermarking all your images. Publish photos on the Internet without worrying about breach of copyright.
- Add your web address to multiple photos before publishing them on the Web. It can increase the popularity of your website. Even if your photos are published somewhere, they will bear your website address.
- Add a logo to all your photos in order to make them more popular.
- Add a text comment to each photo in your photo album in order to make viewing your digital album more interesting.
- Add dates to multiple photos to remember the time when they were taken.
Batch Photo WaterMarker Free Full Version Download
Batch Photo WaterMarker normally charges $29.5 per serial number / license key. Bitsdujour are having a giveaway of Batch Photo Watermarker, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on May 26, 2015). Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Get It For Free” button to get your free serial key & download link.