BitDefender 2011 is designed to provide comprehensive proactive protection against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and other Internet security threats, along with system maintenance and data backup.
As many of you know BitDefender rolled out their public beta last month（see our earlier post:BitDefender’s 2011 BETA Released with 6 months license）. Now they have released BitDefender 2011 Beta 3. If you already have BitDefender 2011 installed and the license key is close to expiration or expired, you can get a new license key from: http://beta.bitdefender.com/site/Beta/listTestCase/14/ (you need to login with your BitDefender username and password)
BitDefender Total Security 2011 Beta 3 32Bit：
BitDefender Total Security 2011 Beta 3 64Bit：
Please note that if you already have the beta kit installed, the automatic product update will install the latest files and upgrade the beta 2 files to the beta 3 version.
To qualify to win the prizes, please make sure to follow the testing guidelines posted on the BitDefender 2011 beta webpage. The testing guidelines have been updated to include the latest added features. Use your BitDefender beta tester account to submit feature requests and bug reports. Please note that your bug reports will be acted upon only in the sense that the bugs will be confirmed, fixed and marked as such in the next release, although you may be asked for additional information. For those of you, who created an account in the previous campaigns, please use the same username and password.
BitDefender 2011 Beta 3 SOLVED Issues:
* – The settings for Game / Laptop / Silent Mode for skip/postpone backup tasks do not work.
* – Enabling Game Mode or Laptop Mode form Options>Preferences fails.
* – During the installation process you will receive several Microsoft Notification messages related to driver installation (please choose “Continue Anyway” to proceed with the installation.
BitDefender 2011 Beta 3 KNOWN Issues:
* – On FAT 32 systems, hidden items are detected, but actions on hidden items fail
* – Quarantined items fail to be sent to BitDefender servers.
Not much of a problem, looking forward that BitDefender will soon release the BitDefender 2011 official version.