Indie Gala Store have yet another Steam key giveaway. This time it’s the first person strategy RPG “Blood of Old” (worth $6.99), which is playable on your Windows PC! It doesn’t say for how long the giveaway is going to last, which means it’s probably best to grab the game while the offer is still live.
The game is early access, and has a Mostly Negative user review in the Steam store (only 31% of the 411 user reviews are positive)! To get the free game if you are still interested, please visit the Indie Gala page here, and you will you find the giveaway box like below.
Enter your email address and press the Redeem button. You will receive an email from IndieGala with instructions and your profile link or activation link (may require 60 minutes to 2 hours depending on traffic load), and following that link will get you to your Indie Gala profile page. Then go to My Profile>Bundles Library>IndieGala Giveaways>Blood of Old and press on the Steam button to get your free steam key.
To redeem you steam key once you get it, simply launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account. Once you’ve registered / signed in, click the Games Menu and then choose Activate a Product on Steam…Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Blood of Old is then yours to download, play and keep forever!
About This Game
Blood of Old, Indie , RPG, First person, Strategy, with an in depth story line.
- Begin as a simple mercenary and make a name for yourself, become commander of armies and conqueror of cities, or become a despised outlaw with murder and thievery.
- Manage your castles and cities from First Person ensuring they keep a smooth economy and happy peoples.
- Manage your armies and battle on the ground with them in epic intense battles!
- Play through the story line and find the Blood of Old and help them regain their throne and restore peace to a war torn country.
- Army building
- Troop management
- Buy and ride horses and explore the vast open world!
- Renown system, become and outlaw or hero, your choice!
- Hunger player survival elements
- Earn gold by completing quests or by outlaw ways, and use gold to buy castles and items
Planned for future Development
- RPG storyline
- Castle Management
- Siege warfare
- Base Building from scratch
- Improved graphical and gameplay elements.
- multiplayer (co/op and PVP)
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development