The content of the standard Windows clipboard isn’t stored for a long time – when you turn off the computer or just copy some other information, the data is lost. In most cases, that isn’t a problem, but have you ever needed the text you copied 30 minutes or an hour ago? Maybe your computer is hanging and the program hasn’t saved the data, or maybe you copied some interesting information from a web page, but got distracted and forgot to paste it where you wanted? Or you may simply want to recall what you were doing at the computer a week or a month ago. There are many cases in which you might want to review your clipboard content. Here is a solution.
Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment), be that last hour or last week! Basically, that means that you can restore information that otherwise might be lost forever. Most importantly, you can almost instantly access the recently copied clips, so you can literally work faster!
Clipdiary 3.51 Key Features:
- Supports text, images, files, and other clipboard data;
- Clipboard history is available after computer reboot;
- Data stored in history can be reused many times;
- Program automatically monitors clipboard changes, so there are no additional tasks for the user.
Clipdiary 3.51 Free Download Full Version
Clipdiary normally costs $19.95 per serial number / registration key. But Sharewareonsale are having a giveaway of Clipdiary v3.65, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for three days only. Act fast to grab your free copy. More info & grab your free copy at the promo page here.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for home use
- No free updates; if you update the program, you may lose the freebie
- No free tech support
- Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer is over — you cannot install / reinstall / register later
- May not be resold