Designed specifically for organizations requiring centralized administration of their computer’s and laptop’s anti-virus and system health status, Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (CESM) Professional Edition sets a new benchmark in endpoint management. Combining endpoint security management with system monitoring tools, CESM has evolved to manage an endpoint’s network connections, processes and services, installed applications, CPU usage, RAM usage, hard-drive usage & bandwidth consumption. Alerts of deviations from acceptable or pre-defined standards are sent to the administrator’s browser-based console in real-time.
Through the intuitive context menu the administrator can terminate suspicious network connections, force-close processes, stop services and uninstall applications. The administrator is also able to resolve processes causing CPU or RAM saturation and terminate them as required or quickly establish the largest files on the endpoint’s hard-drive and selectively delete them releasing precious storage resources, all from one console. Via ESM policies the administrator is also able to control the endpoint’s power consumption by enforcing “sleep” or “hibernate” schedules and can control the use of USB devices.
CESM leverages Comodo’s award-winning anti-malware suite to protect your endpoints. It features blacklist based detection, the industry recognized Comodo Firewall, the behavioral analysis engine of the Defense+ Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) which filters unknown or malicious programs allowing only known-good programs to run along with the unique Auto-Sandbox which defends systems from potentially malicious files. Comodo offers you the most comprehensive solution to locking down and managing your endpoints.
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 3 Professional Edition Features:
- Total visibility and control over endpoint security through a centralized, web-based console. New, panorama-style, interface compatible with touch-screen computers
- Seamless import and control of Microsoft Active Directory Domain into the CESM Administrative Console
- Proven endpoint protection from Comodo Endpoint Security software – including real-time antivirus, packet-filtering firewall, automatic sand-boxing of untrusted files and strict host intrusion prevention
- Provides granular software and hardware details for each endpoint including OS version, installed applications, CPU and RAM usage and more
- Effortless endpoint management. Remotely restart endpoints, manage running applications, processes and services, initiate remote desktop sessions through the CESM interface and more
- Highly configurable policies allow admins to enforce power options and device availability controls on endpoints
- New ‘Internet policy’ supports different CES configuration for devices when inside or outside of the network
- Real time notifications lower emergency response time to emerging threats
- Supports Linux and MacOS based computers (device management only)
- New reports with built in drill down to computers and in-report remediation
All these features provide you enhanced system security, improved system performance, more efficient energy usage and less administrative overhead resulting in potential savings of thousands of dollars per year in IT costs and a more productive computing experience for users. Furthermore, because CESM policies can be deployed immediately across all protected nodes, administrators can respond more quickly to protect an entire network against the latest, zero hour threats.
CESM 3 Professional Edition Free Download 2 User-Packs (10 licenses)
Updated: this offer has been expired. You can only download a 60-day 600-user trial now.
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 3 Professional Edition 2 User-Packs (10 licenses) normally costs $ 180.00 per year but you can now download it for free. Visit this page, click on the “Download 10 free licenses” green button. In the next page, enter your email and password, check in box “I have read and agree to the End User license/Service Agreement and Terms of sale” then, click “Continue>>” red button. You will soon receive an email containing the Endpoint Security Manager download link and your license key details. No payment necessary.
CESM v3 Hardware Requirements
1 GHz Intel Pentium III or higher
1 GB RAM (2 – 4 GB recommended)
4 GB free disk space
CESM 3 Agents can be installed on
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2003
Windows Small Business Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Small Business Server 2008
Windows Small Business Server 2011
Mac OSX 10.5 +
Debian variants of Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/Mint)
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager can be installed on
Windows XP SP3 (requires a separate SQL 2008 Xpress Install)
Windows 2003 Server / Small Business Server (requires a separate SQL 2008 Xpress Install)
Windows 2008 Server / Small Business Server
Windows 2008 Server R2
Windows 2011 Small Business Server
Please note that installing CESM 3.0 may require manual configuration of the firewall, if deployed, and disabling of Defense+ HIPS and Sandbox. We also recommend that scheduled scans be run outside of production hours and that, if large volumes of data are being scanned, the scheduled scans be broken up into several smaller scans.
Updated [January 9, 2014]: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (I shared it on Apr 9, 2013). It is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up.