Without DeepTrawl, keeping your website error free is a laborious manual process of checking for broken links, spell checking content, validating your html page by page to ensure browser compatibility and many other time consuming tasks. With a single click DeepTrawl quickly scans your entire site for these and many other issues. Best of all, DeepTrawl works with any kind of website, even those created using Dreamweaver and Frontpage!
DeepTrawl Key Features:
- Link validator: DeepTrawl locates invalid links, including text and image links, frames, and client side image maps. Errors searched for include HTTP error codes (404 etc.), unreachable servers, missing anchors (bookmarks), and malformed URLs.
- Includes a built-in spell-checking utility.
- Image validator: DeepTrawl attempts to download the images on your pages and will report a problem if any of the following errors occur – HTTP error codes (404 etc.), unreachable servers, and malformed URLs.
- Slow-loading links and images: This allows you to gauge the impact of large images on your users and makes sure that the servers and bandwidth of the pages you link to are up to scratch.
- HTML validator: DeepTrawl searches for many common HTML problems, including links to local files and images, non-compliant HTML tags, missing image attributes, pages without titles, missing noscript tags, and missing or incomplete meta tags.
- Search for undesirable user postings: DeepTrawl can find very common problems like link spamming (posting the same link many times), swearing/profanity/sexual language, links to unusual file types, links to competitors sites or sites that you know to be undesirable.
- Improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO): DeepTrawl finds missing or incomplete keywords tags, missing or incomplete description tags, and pages without titles.
- Find out of date content: DeepTrawl can find stale web pages either on your hard disk or on the web. You can also set DeepTrawl to find pages which contain out of date references such as old phone numbers or discontinued products. You can even search for HTML elements you no longer wish to use.
- Check for problems with websites on your hard drive: DeepTrawl is capable of trawling sites which are found not only on the web but also the local disk or network drives.
- Multiple scope options: DeepTrawl gives several options for declaring pages which are in scope, including pages from the same domain, pages from the same subdomain, pages from the same directory, pages from the same subdirectory, or pages whose URL contains a user defined piece of text.
- Integrated HTML editor with problem highlighting.
- Set timers to quality check your site: DeepTrawl can be set to automatically Trawl any site by date, time, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
- Export lists of website problems: Trawl results can be printed or exported in either HTML or CSV formats.
DeepTrawl Basic 500 Free License Key
DeepTrawl Basic 500 normally charges $149 per serial number / license key. Bitsdujour are having a giveaway of DeepTrawl Basic 500, where everyone can download a full copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on August 3, 2012). Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Get It For Free” button to get your free license key key & download link.
Please note folks, this giveaway is only for the “Basic 500” license which is good for up to 500 pages in size.