With summer only a week away, there’s never been a better time to join the digital gaming revolution! Boasting a community of over 33 million free-to-play gamers, Electronic Arts Inc. yesterday kicked off a week-long promotion for its diverse portfolio of free-to-play games, with a new giveaway planned each day until the first day of summer on June 20.
Throughout the rest of the week-long promotion, you can get the following EA Play4Free titles: Battlefield Heroes(TM), Command & Conquer(TM) Tiberium Alliances, Lord of Ultima(TM), Need for Speed(TM) World and Warhammer(R) Online: Wrath of Heroes(TM). Each game gift will only be available for 24 hours, so don’t miss out!
- Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes delivers instant, fast-paced and competitive PvP arena gameplay — for free! The game throws three teams into intense 6v6v6 battles where players can choose from a wide range of unique heroes from the Warhammer universe on the fly. The game is currently in open beta, and is available to download at http://wrathofheroes.com .
- Need for Speed World sets players loose behind the wheel of stunning licensed cars in a massive open world filled with over 15 million registered racers. This July, Need for Speed World will celebrate its second anniversary with new challenges, hot new cars and exciting community activities. For more information, please visit http://needforspeedworld.com .
- Battlefield Heroes is a third-person shooter that brings classic Battlefield action to the masses with fun cartoonish graphics and hilarious gameplay that caters to players of all skill levels. On June 25, Battlefield Heroes celebrates its third anniversary, and over 12 million registrations, with a new map, new items, a brand new mission system, and exciting community activities. For more information please visit http://battlefieldheroes.com .
- Battlefield Play4Free is a first-person shooter that brings the best of the Battlefield series — intense 32-player battles including all-out vehicle warfare. Recently, the team added a new map, Myanmar, inspired by the classic Battlefield Vietnam map, Ho Chi Minh. For more information, please visit http://battlefieldplay4free.com .
- Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances is a browser-based, massively multiplayer online (MMO) strategy game where players choose one of two playable factions from Command & Conquer lore, the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) or the Nod. Players harvest resources, build huge armies, foster strategic alliances, all in the pursuit of victory. Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliance is now live and available in 11 languages at http://tiberiumalliances.com .
- Lord of Ultima is a browser-based strategy game set within the Ultima universe. Players build empires, learning the arts of diplomacy, trade and spying, as they form mighty alliances on their quest to conquer the new world of Caledonia and become the Lord of Ultima. Gamers can start building their empire by visiting http://lordofultima.com .
For the rest of the week-long promotion, the daily gift will be unveiled each morning. For more information on EA ‘s Countdown to Summer giveaway promotion, please visit http://www.play4free.com/c/summer.