The Official Google eBookstore went live just a little while ago. Now Google Books App is available for iPhone, iPad & iPodTouch in the AppStore. And Google Books App for Android devices is already available for download.
Google eBooks is available in the United States. And the Google Books app offers access to over 3 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android devices. Take your favorite books with you on the go. The app requires to sign in with your Google account, as Your ebooks will be stored within your Google account, which allows google to save your page positions and sync across all the devices as you continue reading.
Google Books App Features:
Great Reading Experience
– Change font, search within book, information about book
– Night-reading mode
– Offline reading mode
Discover Millions of Titles
– Millions of books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
– Over 2 million free ebooks available instantly
– Hundreds of thousands of books for sale
– Free preview pages
– Unlimited storage of books in the digital cloud
– Worry-free archive
Syncs With Your Google Books Library
– Find books at http://books.google.com/ebooks and add them to the ‘My Google eBooks’ shelf to sync
– Access all your ebooks wirelessly from the digital cloud; no dedicated e-reading device required
– Automatic page position synching across devices — pick up reading where you left off
Video – Introducing Google eBooks
Download google Books free app to start reading over 3 million ebooks on the go:
Download Google Books App For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later [iTunes link]
Download Google Books App For Android devices Here. Requires Android 2.1 (Eclair) or later.