HTC Sync is a small and usefull application for your HTC android phone that let you synchronize Outlook and Windows Address Book (Outlook Express), contacts and calendar events on your PC with your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your mobile phone.
This software is suitable for the following devices : HTC Gratia, HTC Desire HD, HTC Aria, HTC Wildfire, HTC Desire, HTC Legend, HTC Tattoo, HTC Hero ( Android 2.1 ), HTC Hero, HTC Magic, HTC Desire Z
Start to use HTC Sync:
- Use the USB cable to connect your phone to the PC
- When your phone prompts you to choose a type of USB connection, tap HTC Sync, and then tap Done.
- Wait for HTC Sync to recognize your phone. On the Device setup screen, enter a name for your phone.
- Click Save. The Device panel then opens. On the Device panel, you can set your sync options, see your phone’s general information, check the used and available space on your storage card, and begin synchronization.
If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
- Make sure you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
- Connect you Phone to the PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
- Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Select “HTC sync” and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer.
Download HTC Sync from this link.