Panda Security, the Cloud Security Company, today announced the beta release of Panda Global Protection 2013. Panda Global Protection 2013 is the most comprehensive solution in Panda Security’s retail product lineup for home computer users. The product has continued to improve with the latest version, providing even better protection against all kinds of threats.
Panda Global Protection 2013 is specifically designed for highly active users with the most demanding protection needs. This latest release builds on the core functionality of the previous version that has positioned Panda Global Protection as the preferred solution among PC users, and also brings key new features and enhancements designed to protect against increasing threats, along with other useful tools and tweaks: a highly effective antivirus engine and unique Collective Intelligence technology to protect against known and unknown malware; a firewall with WiFi security to block intruders and hackers; Panda USB Vaccine to prevent USB devices from spreading infections; confidential information filters to keep personal data safe; backup and system recovery; PC performance tuning; and Panda Safe Browser to preserve user security and privacy on the Internet and specifically social networking sites. Best of all, it works on Windows 8 Consumer Preview as well.
Benefits of the new Panda Global Protection 2013 also include:
- New user interface look and feel, making it easier than ever to use the tools included in the 2013 lineup.
- Improved antivirus engine with better detection and disinfection capabilities.
- New password manager: Encrypted password repository that protects your digital identity and allows you to log into websites with just one click.
- New installer that makes installation easier and faster than ever.
- New feature to automatically shut down the computer after completing a scan
- Compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview, the beta version of Microsoft’s new operating system.
- New system for sending questions to Tech Support. Resolve your queries faster.
- Improved operating system vulnerability detection
Panda Global Protection 2013 Beta Tester Contest
Along with the beta release of Panda Global Protection 2013, Panda has also announced the launch of a beta testing competition: All users testing Panda Global Protection 2013 beta will receive a 50 percent discount on the purchase of the final product, whereas the ten beta testers suggesting the most helpful improvements will each receive a $200 Amazon.com gift certificate.
What to do to enter the competition?
- Download the Panda Global Protection 2013 beta. Once installed, follow the steps indicated on screen. Remember that the beta includes virus signature file updates for the duration of the Beta Program.
- As soon as you download the beta you can start to send your feedback to [email protected] The more information you send the better. Don’t forget, no detail is unimportant!
- Get your special prize of a $200 Amazon coupon. Once the Panda Beta Program period has finished, All users testing the solution will receive a 50 percent discount on the purchase of the final product. The 10 most active betatesters (based on quality and quantity of feedback received) each of whom will receive a $200 coupon to spend on Amazon.
More info here.
Note – This is a public Beta, not a final, stable version. A beta version can encounter issues and may be unstable, intended only for testing purposes. It is advisable not to install it on primary machines.
If you like Panda Security’s products but do not want to use a beta software, then you can get:
Panda Internet Security 2012 Free 180 days Serial Key
Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 Free 6 Months Serial Key
Panda Global Protection 2012 Free 90 Days Trial Activation Code