Don’t wait for a disaster to strike – download new Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition today to get complete control over disaster! Paragon Rescue Kit Free Edition is a collection of essential troubleshooting tools that is specially designed to tackle most of the problems you might face while using PC. All you need to do to achieve complete control over any critical situation is to create your personal Paragon Rescue Kit recovery media.
In order to cope with different tasks, Paragon’s Recovery Media Builder can help you prepare either Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO file (previously only creation of WinPE images on USB was supported).
- Linux based recovery environment is a multi-platform bootable media that enables to run utilities under Linux, and that way to get access to your hard disk for maintenance or recovery purposes. Linux recovery media has more features, however, there can be some difficulties with detecting new hardware.
- WinPE based recovery environment. Especially for keen followers of Windows, Paragon Rescue Kit offers the option to prepare a WinPE based bootable media. Unlike the Linux recovery environment it can boast an excellent hardware support and the same interface as the Windows version can. However its system requirements are much tougher and has less features.
The program’s primary objective is to provide all the necessary facilities to get the system back on track when it fails to boot or at least to retrieve valuable data from the failed hard disk. But there also many other useful features:
- Backup to / Restore from Virtual Disk Wizard to back up/restore entire hard disks or separate partitions to/from a virtual disk container (VHD, pVHD, VMDK, VHDX). Paragon introduces a pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) format – a special VHD, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines. It’s very efficient in handling incremental chains, data de-duplication and synchronization. pVHD allows obtaining backups that are up to four times smaller than original backup objects.
- Sector backup to save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures. It is ideal for making a backup image of an entire hard disk or system partitions to guarantee the operating system’s working capability.
- Backup to any location: mounted / unmounted partitions, Backup Capsule, external media and network drives
- Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only files you need from the previously created backup image.
- Boot Corrector to fix most of the system boot problems that can be a result of a human factor, program error or a boot virus activity.
- Undelete Partitions Wizard to recover an accidentally deleted partition.
- File Transfer Wizard to make such operations as transferring of files/directories or burning of them to CD/DVD as easy and convenient as possible. Providing access to Paragon backups as regular folders, it may also help to replace corrupted data from a previously created image in case of an operating system failure.
- Network Configuration Wizard to establish a network connection on a bootable recovery media either to save a backup of a partition/hard disk or just several files on a network computer or retrieve a previously made backup from a network computer for recovery purposes
- Registry Editor (Linux recovery media only) to view and modify settings of any Windows System Registry in the offline mode, i.e. when your operating system has not been started up. It is organized just the way Windows built-in editor is, so you can feel comfortable with it.
- Password Cleaner (Linux recovery media only) to clean user passwords for Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/2003/2008. With its help you can easily change any user password, including Administrator’s to a blank one, thus providing the possibility to freely log in to your operating system. Even if your password has been encrypted with the Syskey utility, you can still clean it up.
Download Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition with Product Key & Serial Number
Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition is free for non-commercial use. Users will have to register for a free Product Key and Serial Number.
Follow the simple steps below to get this tool:
1. Download Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition from the official direct download link: rk14_free.exe [299 MB]
2. Install Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition, registering the program using the menu Registration through an online form. Just in case here’s the registration link (though it will open from the program just fine). Fill in online registration form. Paragon will send you free product key and serial number within several minutes. If you do not receive the license email, please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folders.
3. Activate Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition. IMPORTANT: When inserting the data please check that there are no blank spaces inserted by accident in front or behind the registration data. Please note that the error message ‘Invalid Serial’ might be confusing as the error can be in BOTH the product key and the serial number field.
Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact (English Version) Free Download
Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact Free Serial Key