Do you want to take and print screen shot from desktop screen and add some simple image effects on it? Well, you just might want to check out PicPick! Picpick is a feature rich freeware that specially designed for the home user. As the name suggests, it is a screen capture and image editing freeware tool.
Gleefully bleeding across boundaries in software categories, this outstanding tool is much more than just a Screen Capture or image editing software, beating out a number of other portable freeware titles in one unified package, aiming at giving as much flexibility as possible during the work. Modules provided by Picpick: full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, Screen Pixel Ruler, Screen Magnifier, Screen protractor, Screen crosshair and even whiteboard. All these Modules that are packed into its small frame make it an ideal candidate for common day to day tasks.
Screen Capture module features:
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are also supported
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
Image Editor module features:
- Intuitive User Interface (Do not need any help or guide)
- Both Windows 7 Ribbon style and Classic toolbar interface are supported
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
PicPick is provided as freeware. You can check out more of its features and download it at its home page. Be sure to un-check the box where it attempts to change your home page during Installation.