Free Download SafenSoft SysWatch Personal software with 1 Year Serial License Key -SafenSoft SysWatch Personal is a HIPS software (HIPS – host intrusion prevention system) designed to work alongside – or even replace – Microsoft Security Essentials and other signature-based security software to provide comprehensive protection for your computer. SafenSoft SysWatch Personal takes a different approach to PC protection than traditional antimalware software; rather than regularly scanning the PC to identify malicious code, it prevents malicious activity from taking place on the PC. It does this by combining whitelisting, sandboxing, and behavioral analysis techniques to keep malware and intruders out – automatically. What’s more, you don’t lose system performance to resource-intensive scanning activities.
SysWatch Personal protects your computer proactively by controlling how applications behave. It keeps your whole system in a ‘known-good’ state, preventing hacker attacks and malicious software from activating. Because SysWatch Personal does not need to identify individual threats in order to block them, it doesn’t need all those signature updates required by traditional security software to provide reliable protection.
SysWatch Personal Key features
- Dynamic integrity control – When you install SysWatch, it creates a system profile – a list of all the software installed on your system that you have designated as approved. System integrity is preserved by saving this “known-good” state definition. Updates of existing applications are processed automatically.
- Application launch control – Application launch and activity are controlled through the settings in the system profile. Detailed settings enable precise controls and prevent unknown processes from launching, blocking malicious activity without the need for signature updates or the timely application of software patches.
- Application activity control – Controls how different applications can access files and folders, USB drives, registry keys, external devices, and network resources. You can create your own custom rules to control application activity.
- Dynamic sandbox – Unknown or potentially dangerous applications (for example, web browsers) are launched in an isolated area of your PC called a sandbox, so they cannot affect other processes or the system itself.
- Automatic incident processing – Automatically blocks malicious application activity, enabling you to adjust your security levels as needed.
- Self-protection system – Protects the SysWatch program from being disabled by malicious software. System changes and uninstallation are password-protected, so only the user can change or uninstall SysWatch.
- Application activity history and rollback to remove unwanted changes – For every application, the entire activity history and “shadow” copies of changed or deleted files can be created to provide the ability to roll back unwanted changes.
SafenSoft SysWatch Personal System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP: Home Edition (SP 3), Professional Edition (SP 3), Professional x64 Edition (SP3)
- Microsoft Windows Vista: Home Basic x86/x64 (SP1), Home Premium x86/x64 (SP1), Business x86/x64 (SP1), Ultimate x86/x64 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows 7: Home Basic x86/x64, Home Premium x86/x64, Professional x86/x64, Ultimate x86/x64
SafenSoft SysWatch Personal Free 1 Year Serial License Key
Previously, SysWatch Personal costed $19.95 for 1 Year license key on 3 PC. But as part of the developer’s giveaway, you can download SysWatch Personal with 1 Year serial License key for free now! Just go to this Promo page, then enter security code listed in that page and click “Get for Free” button to see download link and license code / activation key.
Note: I don’t recommend using this software if you are non-technical computer users. The program seems to have serious issues / bugs and would froze your PC in some case. Any way, try at your own risk.
As per official words, SafenSoft SysWatch Personal works great combined with Microsoft Security Essentials software and is also fully compatible with all popular antivirus programs.
Microsoft Security Essentials is a free, Lightweight consumer anti-malware solution from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up-to-date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. While it may not have all the features of other paid security suites out there, its detection rates are good and even better than many paid security products, according to independent anti-malware certification bodies. It’s available as a no-cost download from this link, for Windows XP SP2 and higher, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Your PC must run genuine Windows to install Microsoft Security Essentials.
Updated: In fact, this is not a new offer but lasts for a long time (we previous shared it on Feb 5, 2012), it is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up.