Security Vendor Zemana has released a free, cut-down version of its well-known paid anti-keylogger software which is now available for download from its official website. Compared to the paid full version, Zemana AntiLogger Free version contains a limited set of features, but anyway you can still get basic, System-Wide Keylogger Protection for free!
AntiLogger Free encrypts your every keystroke deep into your computer’s core and delvers decrypted data directly where you are typing it. No one will be able to steal your information. All they are getting is as valuable as a shredded document. Unlike anti-logging tools that work with only one specific application such as your web browser, AntiLogger Free protects every application on your computer. Lightweight and seamless, AntiLogger free is easy to install, requires no configuration and does not slow down your PC.
AntiLogger Free Protection Features
- Free Basic, System-Wide Keylogger protection from identity thieves and criminals.
- Protects every application on your computer, and not just your web browser
- Stops keyloggers by scrambling every key that you type instantly, quietly, effective, in the background
- Even if the keyloggers capture your keystrokes, all they’ll see are highly encrypted random characters
- No confusing options to set. The Free version scrambles every keystroke, and protects everything that you type
- Always up to date protection. Your protection does not rely on signature database
Download Zemana AntiLogger Free Version
Zemana AntiLogger Free is a freeware tool. You can download and use it completely for free. Download and install AntiLogger Free Version from this page. You don’t have to do anything to start using AntiLogger Free. It’s a “setup and forget” application that works in the background, defeating all infections. Just enjoy the free anti-keylogger protection!
Of course the full version of Zemana AntiLogger has much more features such as Alert about malware and kill it, Financial Malware Protection, Behavior-Based Protection against Data Stealers, and Cloud Powered Autopilot Mode.
Updated [January 18, 2013]: Zemana AntiLogger Free 18.104.22.1682 has been released. This is the first official, stable, bug-free release. The program is now out of beta phase.
1. The catch is that the freeware anti-keylogger software is a public Beta, not a final, stable version. Don’t install it on a production machine and you should avoid testing it if you are unsure of what to do if something wrong happens.
2. Back up everything that is important to you. While we don’t expect any serious problems, regular back ups are a good thing regardless of whether or not you are using beta software.
3. Zemana AntiLogger is not a replacement for traditional antivirus and antispywares. It is designed to work alongside Microsoft Security Essentials and almost any antivirus or firewall software which do not guarantee reliable protection against “zero day” threats, and it adds an extra layer of essential protection by working in conjunction with your security softwares.