PartitionGuru Pro (sometimes referred to as Partition Guru) is an all-in-one and easy to use solution for data recovery, partition management and Windows backup. Data recover is one of the major functions of PartitionGuru software. It can recover files deleted or emptied form recycle bin, recover files from damaged, corrupted and RAW partitions. It can recover deleted, formatted, damaged, and corrupted partitions, besides, it can fix partition table. PartitionGuru is capable of recovering lost data from various storage devices, including hard drive, USB flash drive, SSD, external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, virtual disk and more. It can construct virtual RAID and recover data from virtual RAID just like from local disks.
In addition to powerful and effective function for file recovery and partition recovery, PartitionGuru Pro provides all-sided functions for disk and partition management. With PartitionGuru, you can create, format, delete, hide, resize, split, clone and backup partition/disk, rebuild MBR, operate virtual disks, convert dynamic disk to basic disk, convert partition table type MBR to GUID without damaging data and vice versa; etc.
As you may know, backup is the best medicine when it comes to data lost. Partition Guru can back up your partition including system partition to image file via full backup and incremental backup and let you restore your partition by restore the partition image. It also allows you to Clone partition or even the entire hard drive to another partition/disk by file or copy by sectors to better protect data security.
PartitionGuru Pro Key Features:
- File recovery – It can recover files deleted or emptied form recycle bin, recover files from damaged partition or disk and recover files by file type and supports file preview and file filter;
- Partition recovery – It is the best partition recovery program in that it can recover files from damaged, corrupted and RAW partitions, search for lost partition and recover files from it, besides, it can fix partition table;
- RAID recovery – It can reconstruct Virtual RAID and recover files from it, and all RAID types are supported;
- Sector Edit – It can edit the sector data just as WinHex;
- Partition Management – It can create format, resize, backup, split, hide and clone partition, both MBR and GPT are supported;
- Backup and Restore – It can backup and restore partition including system partition, hard disk and partition table.
- Bad Tracks – It can check and repair bad sectors for all storage devices;
- Delete files permanently – It can delete files permanently so that they can’t be recovered by any data recovery software;
- Virtual Disk – It supports virtual disks, including VMware, Virtual PC and Virtual Box;
- Dos – It includes a dos version PartitionGuru with same interface function and operation;
- PartitionGuru is compatible with all versions of Windows system, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Easy to use – The utility has a simple and and friendly interface, users don’t need to be a technical wizard to enjoy the benefits of PartitionGuru.
Read more about PartitionGuru Pro.
Eassos PartitionGuru Pro Free License Code Giveaway
Eassos PartitionGuru Pro is normally priced at US$ 79.95 per serial key / license code. But in cooperation with Eassos Ltd, we can offer Eassos PartitionGuru Pro v4.7 completely FREE to our visitors till July 15, 2015. Don’t miss it!
Interested users just need to visit this link to download the giveaway package. Unzip the package you’ve downloaded, you can find the giveaway installer, and your free license code in the Readme.txt file. This is a lifetime license without free tech support and free updates, for home use. You must download, install, and register the software before this offer has ended — you cannot register later.
This giveaway is exclusively for MostiWant readers. If you are posting it on other blog, forum or website, please do not forget to linkback to this original post.
Those who will be missing this giveaway, can Download PartitionGuru Free (enough for general use). Here is the Detailed Feature Comparison of PartitionGuru Free and Pro.
- You should never install the program on the disk partition containing the lost data since that can cause irretrievable data loss. It’s always best to run data-recovery operations from a separate, healthy disk.
- Of course, not all lost data can be recovered, and there’s no guarantee that recovered data will be intact or still usable.
- Regularly backing up is always the best advice.
At last, Thanks Eassos team for taking interest in to this blog and arranging the Giveaway for my readers.