Filter Forge is a powerful graphic software allowing you to generate textures, enhance photos and apply visual effects to your images. It can be used as a standalone program or as a plugin under Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Affinity and other host application.
Users can take instant advantage of over 10,000 ready-to-use effect and texture filters in the free online filter library, or create their own filters in the visual node-based editor by assembling them from components such as blurs, gradients, color adjustments, noises, distortions, or blends – without writing a single line of code.
All filters are adjustable and editable, seamlessly tiled, resolution-independent, and support real-world HDRI lighting. Also, filters can automatically generate diffuse, specular, bump, and normal maps, which makes Filter Forge an essential tool for artists creating 3D models and environments, architectural visualization and high-end game content.
Filter Forge is available for both Mac and Windows platforms, and There are 3 different editions to choose from and fit your budget: Basic, Standard and Professional.
- Basic Edition allows you to download and use an unlimited number of filters but doesn’t let you save filters that you create or edit. You can create new filters from scratch, or open and modify existing filters in the Filter Editor to have a look at their internals and learn how they work, but you cannot save them. All the limitations of Standard edition also apply.
- Standard Edition does not support the 16- and 32-bit modes in the plugin mode, the highest bitmap resolution is limited to 3000×3000 pixels, OpenEXR and PFM image formats are not supported, the number of CPU cores used for rendering is limited to 2; and you cannot render normal, bump and other maps.
- Professional Edition is the fullest edition of Filter Forge – there are no limitations.
Filter Forge 7.0 Standard Edition Free License Key (Win & Mac)
Filter Forge Standard Edition is normally priced at $49 per license. But here is a giveaway of Filter Forge 7 Standard Edition, where everyone can download a full version copy for free.
Filter Forge 7 Standard Edition is not the latest version because the developer has released Filter Forge 8 sometime ago. Though, Filter Forge 7 is old version but it still very good and is enough for everyday usage.
Visit the giveaway page here, fill out the form and choose OS – PC \ MAC to get a free license key that converts a trial copy of the software into a registered Standard Edition. They write that sending license key can take up to 30 days , but received by gmail within minutes.
Download Filter Forge 7 Standard Edition: For Windows | For Mac
To activate your Filter Forge, please follow these steps:
- Install Filter Forge 7.
- Run Filter Forge 7 and in the main menu go to Help > Enter License Key.
- Copy and paste or type your license name into the License Name field.
- Copy and paste or type your license key into the License Key field.
- Click OK to complete the registration.