Microsoft is offering 100GB of free OneDrive Cloud Storage for two years if you sign up for the Bing Rewards program. Bing Rewards program is only available for US residents (sorry for the rest of the world) and the offer of 100GB of extra OneDrive space must be redeemed by Feb. 28. In addition, you will need to agree to receive promotional emails from OneDrive in exchange for the free 100 GB (you can unsubscribe at any time, of course).
How To Get 100 GB of OneDrive Storage Free For 2 Years
1. Go to the Bing Rewards page here and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you’re not already a Bing Rewards customer, click the “Not a Bing Rewards member? Join now” option.
2. On the Bing Rewards page. Select the “Free Storage” option to claim your free 100 GB of OneDrive storage for two years.
3. On the next page, click the “Get My Storage” button.
4. Then, press the Yes button to allow this app access your info.
5. Done. You now have 100GB of OneDrive cloud Storage good for two years.
Also Check Out: Microsoft OneDrive: Up to 35GB Free Lifetime Storage Space.
You can check your current storage via this link: https://onedrive.live.com/options/ManageStorage