COMODO Antivirus for Linux, as its name implies is an end-user antivirus product for the increasingly popular Linux platform. While Linux has already a built-in strong protection pre-installed out-of-the-box, this free antivirus for Linux offers complete protection against cross-platform and emerging threats, making Linux platforms even safer.
COMODO Antivirus for Linux Key features:
- Customized on-demand Antivirus scanning;
- Scheduled Antivirus scanning;
- Realtime virus scanning with stateful file inspection.
2. Mail Gateway:
- Scan for and removes all types of viruses, and malicious and potentially hostile programs in all elements of incoming and outgoing email messages, including attachments;
- Support SapmAssassin for spam email detection
Supported Operating Systems:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5.x
- Fedora 15
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- openSUSE Linux 11.0
- Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 (r5)
- Ubuntu 11.x
Supported mail systems: Sendmail 8.14.3, qmail 1.03, Postfix 2.5.x or higher, Exim 4.x.
Currently Known issues: For encrypted/signed email message, ‘delete attachment’ may not work correctly in some cases
Interest to try the COMODO Antivirus for Linux Desktop? You can download it from the links below ( COMODO Antivirus for Linux is now in beta, hope Comodo will release the final stable version soon):
As always, remember that this is beta code and use on production systems is not recommended.