Online threats targeting Mac OS X users are on the rise and Norton iAntivirus by Symantec is your first line of defense. Building on the legacy of the popular PC Tools product of the same name, this powerful on-demand virus and malware scanner provides essential protection against the most nefarious cyber-threats attempting to gain access to your Mac and personal information.
Norton iAntivirus protects your iPhoto pictures, iTunes music and all of your Apple Stuff you can’t live without. iAntivirus also scans your Facebook wall for malicious links to keep you protected from online fraud. It even updates regularly to ensure you’re protected from the latest threats. This simple, yet powerful, security software has an easy-to-use interface like other Mac applications and runs in the background so it won’t disrupt your online experience. The result? Better security that’s as easy to use as your Mac.
Norton iAntivirus For Mac OS X Key Features:
- Award-winning technology blocks threats before they damage your Mac, iPhoto pictures, iTunes media and other important Stuff.
- Innovative “carousel” interfaces lets you use two fingers to swipe between your home folder and full system and other scanning options.
- Lets you quickly and easily scan files by simply dragging and dropping them onto iAntivirus.
- Scans your Facebook wall for malicious links to keep you protected from online fraud
- Built for speed from the ground up, so it won’t get in the way of your Mac experience.
- Works seamlessly against Windows® threats too, to make sure the documents you share are safe for everyone.
- Updates available regularly to help detect the latest breaking threats.
- Compatible with Mac systems running OS X 10.6 through 10.7.4.
Free Download Norton iAntivirus For Mac OS X
iAntivirus is available for download now through the Mac App Store in the US, UK, and Australia — Search for “antivirus” or “Symantec”. Or go directly to the app on the Mac App Store.