Offline Pages Pro – offline web page reader with document sync. Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots for your iPad or iPhone? Spending hours in commute train with no 3G signal? Offline Pages Pro allows you to save entire web pages, including styles, formatting, and images, and read them offline on gorgeous iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch screen.
To save a page for offline reading, simply tap the button while casually surfing the web using a built-in browser. Better yet, send a link from any PC, Mac, or iPhone directly to your iPad using a handy browser bookmark. Offline Pages Pro app supports all kinds of web pages, PDF and Word documents, and all image types. It even works with websites that require login and password.
Offline Pages Pro offers unique benefits not available in standard version:
- Save multiple pages and entire websites by following links automatically
- Download HTML5 video and watch it offline
- Auto-update your favorite pages (great for blogs!)
- Organize pages with tags and mark them as read/unread
- Cut through the noise using intelligent download. It only saves the important links you’ll want to check out, and ignores other links.
Free Download Offline Pages Pro App for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Offline Pages Pro normally retail for $9.99. But the developer are making this app free for the week to help East Coast deal with widespread network outages caused by Hurricain Sandy. Grab it while it lasts.
Free Download Offline Pages Pro App: iTunes Link. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Offline Pages Standard version is free this week as well, but it quite limited in terms of functionality compared to the pro version.