As we all know, Mac OS X provides little support of NTFS – the primary file system of any Windows PC. You can’t create, delete or modify files or folders on NTFS partitions, but only read them. Thanks to Paragon’s NTFS for Mac, you can get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under Mac OS X.
Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X driver is based on unique Paragon Technology – Universal File System Driver (UFSD). UFSD was specially developed by Paragon Software to provide full access (read/write, format, etc.) to volumes of the popular file systems (NTFS, FAT, Ext2/3FS etc.) under various platforms (DOS, Windows, Linux and MacÂ®) when these file systems are not supported.
Key features of Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X 9:
- Easy to install. The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard
- Easy to use. Mount any NTFS partition like a native one – no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish
- Completely and instantly access (read/write, format etc.) all Windows files and folders from your Mac® with the highest possible speed!
- Create and repair NTFS partitions under Mac® the same way you usually do with HFS/HFS+
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac® OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Support for Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard (32 and 64 bit) and the latest Mac® OS X Lion
- Supports all versions of the Windows file system NTFS – from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 7 (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0 and 3.1).
Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X 9 is normally priced at $19.95 per single license. But Paragon Technologie, the develper of NTFS for Mac OS X 9, has officially launched a big giveaway: Get special edition of NTFS for Mac OS X 9 for Seagate GoFlex for FREE! This special edition is available to install on every Seagate GoFlex disk purchased since May, 2010.
If you own Seagate GoFlex disk and perform cross-platform computing, then hurry up to grab your free copy:
1. Visit Paragon facebook promo page, and click “Like” button.
2. The page will refresh and you will see a small blue form asking your name, country and eMail. Fill and submit this form.
3. With in seconds you will receive download link and further information by email. Then you can download it within limited time as you will read in the eMail.
4. Install the product on your GoFlex drive and break down barriers between Windows and Mac OS-s!