RoboTask is an automation software that enables you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, without the need to create batch files or write complicated scripts, as it uses a visual interface that lets you simply select and combine action to fit your needs. There is a wide range of actions for working with files, CD/DVD, internet, ftp, email, datasets, windows, and much more!
RoboTask allows to easily create simple task, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional IF/ELSE statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options. The extensive support for conditional actions allows you to not only create automated task, but they can also be executed automatically if certain conditions apply (e.g if a file is moved, if your internet connection goes down, if there is new email etc.). RoboTask can run as a service, allowing you to have automated tasks take place, even if you are not logged on.
Here are many examples of what RoboTask can do for you:
- Runs applications and open documents.
- Manages automatic backups.
- Alerts you of any changes in your folders.
- Shuts down Windows and powers off your computer triggered by any event you choose.
- Processes files and folders (copies, moves, renames, deletes).
- Works with FTP and Web servers (downloads, uploads, etc).
- Sends letters and files by e-mail.
- Starts and stops Windows NT services.
- Sends network messages as WinPopup’s.
- Acts as an alarm clock.
- and much more!
Free Download RoboTask 5.3 Full Version
RoboTask is normally priced at $119.95 per serial number / registration code, but you can download RoboTask 5.3 latest full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only (October 18, 2012). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page.