Udemy is an online learning platform for on-demand, online courses. In today’s fast-changing world and job market, one must never stop learning. Lifelong learning is how you thrive today. Udemy empowers lifelong learning by providing a platform for anyone to take courses, anytime, anywhere on anything using their web and mobile applications. You can take courses across a great breadth of categories, including: business & entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health & fitness, language, music, technology, games, and more. Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
Udemy offers both paid and free courses; the choice whether to charge for a course is left up to the instructor. Instructors choose the price of their course, so prices often vary greatly depending on subject, instructor and the depth of the content. But now Udemy are offering some popular paid courses for completely free. These courses are not out of date or short in content, these are full versions of current and highly popular courses.
Premium Courses Offered for Free by Udemy Currently:
- Master Gmail to Be 10x More Productive (worth $49: Link Here
- From HTML to App Store in 60 Minutes (worth $49): Link Here
- Build an instant update database interface with jQuery/AJAX (worth $89):
- Learn How to Make Money Teaching Online as a Professor (Worth $175)
: Link Here [Expired]
- Photography for Kids: Project-Based Beginner Photography (Worth $49) :
Link Here [Expired]
- Japanese In Context – Elementary Japanese Course ($29USD): Link Here
- The Massey Method: Learn Spanish from a Former NSA Agent ( Worth $29): Link Here
Visit any above course link, and click on the “Take This Course Free” button to enroll in the course. Note that these Premium Courses are available for free for a very limited time period. The offer may get expired any time. So if you are interested, you should get yours asap!
[Updated August 23, 2013]:
32 Financial Courses for $20 each (Regular Price $199-$99)
View all the Courses included : https://www.udemy.com/u/corporatebridge/
Redeem coupon code CBA20 and get any of 32 financial courses for $20 only.
Thanks to Swati for informing me about this promo.
Udemy also offers tons of free courses on their site. Checkout some of the top free courses here.