Have some information centered PDF files documents and would like to convert these PDF files into PowerPoint (.pptx) for an important presentation made for work or school? PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac is such a tool specifically designed for Mac users to convert Adobe PDF files (including password protected PDF files) directly onto Microsoft PowerPoint formatted files while preserves the original elements, graphics, hyperlinks and layouts etc.
With PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac, the PDF to PowerPoint (PPT) conversion will happen at a high speed and with a good accuracy. Moreover, Batch and Partial conversion mode also available here. Mac users are able to convert multiple PDF files to PowerPoint (.ppt) formats in batches, as good as specify the page-range for partial conversion.
PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac Key Features
- Support OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Support batch conversion.
- Support Drag and Drop.
- Preserve original text, tables, images, hyperlinks and layouts after conversion.
- Support encrypted PDF to PowerPoint conversion.
- Specify page range of your PDF to convert.
- User-friendly interface and extremely easy to use.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader needed.
[Giveaway] Free Download PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac
PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac is normally priced at $24 per serial number / license key. As part of the developer’s time Limited Special Offer, you can now download full version PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac for totally free of charge. It doesn’t say how long this offer will stay free, so get it while it last! Download PDF-to-PowerPoint for Mac free from Mac App Store.