Don’t have the chance to apply makeup before taking a picture? Forget to tint the lips or eyelids? Or you’re not pleased with the eye color? Don’t worry. Now you can correct it directly on your photos!
Makeup Guide is a Virtual Makeup Photo Editor that allows you to apply makeup directly on your photos to make them look better! MakeUp Guide will help you to apply lipstick, rouge, eye shadow, and powder, line eyelids, and change eye color. In case something goes wrong, you just select Undo and any makeup mistake instantly disappears. It is the must-have virtual makeup bag of any woman who wants to leave her makeup problems behind. Whether you don’t like wearing makeup or you didn’t have enough time to prepare, Makeup Guide can help you change your appearance in just a few seconds. Makeup Guide can also be used as a plug-in in Adobe Photoshop or another compatible program.
You virtual makeup bag offers these tools:
- Smudge – Smudge used to smudge or blend marks made with rouge and eye shadow.
- Lipstick – This tool is intended for lips makeup. It changes a color and brightness.
- Powder – This tool is intended for marking powder. It changes a color and brightness.For significant changes, use the tool repeatedly on the same area of the image.
- Rouge – This tool is intended for skin makeup. This tool changes a color but not the brightness.
- Eye Color – This tool is intended for eye color changes. This tool changes a color but not the brightness.
- Eye Shadow – Eye shadow is a cosmetic that is applied on the eyelids and under the eyebrows. This tool changes a color and brightness.
- Eye Pencil – Eye pencil can make even the smallest eyes appear larger. This tool allows you to change color to black and reduce brightness.
- Undo Brush – This tool allows you to revert certain parts of an edited image to its original appearance.
Softpedia Giveaway: Makeup Guide For Free
Softpedia are offering Makeup Guide for Free as part of their Softpedia Holiday Exclusive Promo. Interested users just need to visit the giveaway page and enter required data to get your download link & registration code for Makeup Guide via e-mail. You may also visit Softpedia Holiday Exclusive for more info about this giveaway.
Updated [November 23, 2013]: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (I shared it on Dec 28, 2012). It is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up.