You have the impression that your beloved Mac is running at a snail’s pace even though you have only opened one or two applications? If your Mac is running SUPER slow all of a sudden, occasionally, a single misbehaving app is responsible — but it’s not always obvious which app that is. So it would be very nice if you could know details about how your Mac is functioning, such as what processes are running and what percentage of the CPU or how many memory they are using, pause the ones that bogging-down your system and force some of them – you currently don’t need – to quit.
Processes for Mac is a power-tool to help you monitor and take control of the processes running on your Mac. It provides both a wide overview of the activity on your system, while also allowing you to drill-down to the inner workings of each individual process. If a process is stuck, Processes can kill it or restart it with pinpoint accuracy. Is a process bogging-down your system, Processes can pause it and resume it later.
Processes for Mac Key Features:
- Pause and resume apps and processes.
- Zap unresponsive processes.
- View which files each process is accessing, and find them in the finder.
- View network connections for each process, to see what they’re accessing.
- Get user-friendly readouts of CPU and Memory usage per process.
- Filter and sort processes by keyword, user, CPU usage, Memory Usage, and more.
- Provides short descriptions of select processes.
- Retina-ready graphics.
[Giveaway] Processes for Mac OS X for Free
Processes for Mac is normally priced at $9.95 per serial number / license key. But as part of the promo offer by MacUpdate.com, you can now download a full version copy for free for a limited time period. Visit the promo page here to grab your free copy! It doesn’t say how long this offer will stay free, so get it while it last!