Productivity Scientific GTD Timer is a simple and easy to use software countdown timer entirely focused on Getting Things Done approach. Boasting an intuitive and clean interface, GTD Timer 2015 implements the GTD two-minute rule, although you can configure it to countdown to any reasonable time period from seconds to hours, or any time of day. What’s the two minute rule? Generally, this rule means: if some task can be done in less than two minutes, do it now. Even if that item is not a “high priority”, because it takes longer to store and track any item than to deal with it the first time its in your head. Budgeting your time this way gives you just as many benefits as budgeting money — just decide how much time you’re willing to spend on any particular task, set GTD Timer 2012 accordingly, and get going!
GTD Timer 2015 has a host of configurable options, making it the perfect fit for everyone. You can show the countdown in the system tray, as well as in a window. You can run multiple instances, for creating GTD tasks within GTD tasks! And when the countdown reaches zero, you can configure GTD Timer 2015 to play a sound, display a message (TAKE DINNER OUT OF THE OVEN), or run a command (open your email program, for example). The flexibility is amazing — you can pause, stop, or restart your countdown at any time, plus let GTD Timer 2015 go into overtime, automatically restart, or quit completely!
GTD Timer 2015 Key Features:
- Simple and clean user interface
- Implements David Allen’s GTD™ two-minute rule
- Implements Pomodoro Technique™ by Franchesco Cirillo
- Supports interactive Time Report feature
- Allows to countdown to any period of time as well as to any time moment within a day
- Supports stopwatch mode
- Supports fully configurable presets accessible with one keystroke
- Shows time countdown in System Tray and in a floating window
- Optimized for running multiple instances at a time
- Optimized for ergonomics and management using keystrokes
- Configurable to play sound, display message or run command when countdown finishes
- Configurable to play “ticking sound”
- Countdown may be paused, stopped or restarted
- Allows to count overtime, automatically restart or exit application
- Supports launching from command line with command-line parameters
GTD Timer 2015 Lite Free Full Version Serial Key
GTD Timer 2015 Lite edition normally charges $19.99 per serial number / registration key. Bitsdujour are having a giveaway of GTD Timer 2015 Lite edition, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid on April 15, 2015 only. Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Get It For Free” button to get your free serial key & download link.
Please note folks, the Lite edition of GTD Timer 2015 (the giveaway version ) is limited to 5 presets.