Kingsoft Office Suite is one complete office productivity suite alternative to Microsoft Office that offers a number of features for creating, viewing and editing personal and business documents. It has been around for over two decades but has always been available only as shareware. The latest Kingsoft Office 2012 Office Suite, however, has been released as freeware, which is good news indeed. If you couldn’t effort to pay hundreds of dollars for Microsoft Office Suite, then you can simply try its free alternative version from Kingsoft.
Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2012 incorporates all essential office elements; Word Processor, Spreadsheet and Presentation – all with a familiar interface of Microsoft Office 2003 and user-friendly functions. No re-learning process is required. It has a number of features such as an automatic spell checker, a built-in PDF converter, customizable table functions, document encryption, dynamic slides and more.
Kingsoft Office 2012 is highly compatible with Microsoft Office and can view and handle all documents created by Microsoft Office. Furthermore, Microsoft Office can view and edit all Kingsoft documents without having Kingsoft Office installed on the same computer. With its strong compatibility with a variety of file formats, Kingsoft Office 2010 is the best alternative to Microsoft Office.
Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2012 Key Features:
- Better and Deeply Compatible with Microsoft Office Suite: Open, edit and save Word (97/2000/2003/2007/2010 .doc, .docx.), Excel (97/2000/2003 .xls, .xlsx.) and Powerpoint (97/2000/2003 .ppt, .pptx.) files.
- Bulit-in PDF Converter: Save & Convert files including Writer, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) as PDF format.
- Automatic spell check: A built-in spell checker will automatically proofread the text you enter as you create your documents.
- Multiple document tabs: The tab bar that appears above the editable area allows you to switch between documents quickly and conveniently. Avoid the hassles caused by switching between multiple document windows.
- Small data package: The install package is just 70MB, which is only one-tenth the size of other office software.
- Document encryption: Provide a document encryption function which can set a password to files.
- Humanized table operation: Quickly select and move tables (or Add additional rows and volumes) by clicking the shortcut operations on the table.
- Share files via email: View and edit email attachments by Kingsoft Office.
Required Operating System: Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
Download Now Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2012
Installer | Homepage.
Updated: Download Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2013