There are so many usernames and passwords to remember that you’re at a risk of forgetting the less frequently-used ones and locking yourself out of important accounts. You wont want this happen – use a password manager.
LastPass Premium is a web-based, cross-platform (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iPhone, Google Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, WebOS, and Windows Mobile) secure password manager and form filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure. It helps to store passwords of different sites and lets you securely log in to them using a single master password and eliminate the need to remember individual usernames and passwords.
With LastPass, you can seamlessly login to your favorite sites using autofill and one-click login, generate and automatically store a unique, secure password for new site, create profiles that allow you to automatically fill your personal information on web forms accurately and safely, and synchronize your data across all of your browsers and mobile devices securely. Your passwords is safe by encrypting your data locally on your personal computer or mobile device. Only your LastPass Master Password can unlock your data and only you have it! Moreover, LastPass incorporates the industrys most powerful encryption algorithms and provides effective protection against phishing scams, online fraud, identity theft, and malware.
LastPass Premium Key Features:
- Automatic form filling
- One click login
- Protect your data against phishing scams and identity theft!
- Synchronize across multiple browsers/computers
- Store secure private notes
- Securely BACKUP & RESTORE your passwords
- Generate hack-proof passwords with a single click
- Virtual screen keyboard – Protect from Keyloggers
- Access your data anywere with computers or mobile devices
- Security Challenge – Identify weak passwords
LastPass Premium Subscription Free For 6 Months (At Least)
LastPass is available as a free and a paid Premium version. LastPass Premium includes all features of LastPass free edition and gives you some additional features like Mobile Access via apps for Android, Apple iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone etc., Multifactor authentication via USB Thumb Drives or YubiKey, and priority support.
There are currently three giveaway offers available for LastPass Premium. You will get 6 Months free subscription once you finished offer 1. If you need longer free subscription of LastPass Premium, don’t forget to also check out offer 2 and 3. You can view your Premium information on the Account Status page at any time.
In the wake of Heartbleed, Naritas Finance has partnered with LastPass to offer you a free 6-month premium upgrade for your new or existing LastPass account. You just need to visit the promo page here and follow on-page instructions to get 1 year of LastPass Premium.
Invite a friend to LastPass, you both get a free month of LastPass Premium! You can each rack up a total of 2 years of complimentary Premium – needs a total of 24 referrals.
Steps to invite friends and get free LastPass premium Account:
- Log in to your LastPass Account @ https://lastpass.com. If you do not have a account, you may signup using this link and get one month premium free.
- Navigate to https://lastpass.com/friendemail.php and use it to invite friends. You can return to this page at any time to send out more invites.
- Invite your Friends via: Email, Facebook, Twitter, or URL Link.
- LastPass will give you and your friend 1 month each of LastPass Premium for every new sign up. You can each rack up a total of 2 years of complimentary Premium – needs a total of 24 referrals.
Offer 3 (for Students with valid .edu email address only):
LastPass is giving all university students (with a valid .edu email address) 6 months of LastPass Premium to help you manage your digital life as you settle into a new semester! Students with a valid .edu email address just need to access this promo page and enter your valid .edu email address to apply. The giveaway works for both existing and new LastPass users. Existing Premium users get an extra 6 months added to their existing subscription. For existing users, you need to link your school email to your LastPass email: You first enter your university email address, an email will be sent to you. When you click the link in the email, a window will open asking you to enter the email address for your account – if it’s different than your university email, you can enter it there.