Many People having the Windows powered computers feel bored with the windows os interface and desire to experience the cleanest, most elegant and simplistic design of Mac OS X Lion on it. We have covered various transformation packs in past to transform your Windows user interface to look like Mac OS X Lion. Unfortunately, none of these transformation packs supports Windows XP. This time, I’ll introduce you another extraordinarily stylish Mac OS X Lion transformation pack which surprisingly works on all Windows PC from Windows XP to 7.
Lion Transformation Pack, previously known under the name of “Snow Transformation Pack”, will transform your entire user interface to Mac OS X Lion, including Lion Login Screen, Welcome Screen, Visual Style, Themes, Icons, Dock, Wallpapers, Sounds, User Pictures, Spaces, Expose, Finderbar and much more.
Lion Transformation Pack Features
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine OS X Lion system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Lion themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Expose and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Give your Windows 7/Vista/XP computer a complete feel of Mac OS X Lion using this transformation pack.
Here is the link where you can download the Lion Transformation pack. After finish downloading, extract the setup file from the zip archive, then double-click it to get started. During installation you can select what to install and then click Install button to see if the program will be able to supply you with the features you desire. You can re-run the setup tool to re-configure or uninstall. Tasks will be done after reboot.
Please keep in mind that such transformation packs can be painful to get rid off and sometimes even a system restore point will not revert the changes. We recommend you to backup your computer before installing the Lion Transformation Pack, so that you can revert the changes if required. The developer has also released Lion UX Pack which will theme your Windows 7 desktop with Mac OS X Lion User Experience without touching system files at all so it won’t have such risk to harm your system at all. In this package, you’ll have Mac OS X Lion inspired themes and applications to make your system resembles Mac OS X Lion as much as possible without modifying system files. Unfortunately, the Lion UX Pack is for windows 7 only. Download Lion UX Pack from this link.