MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro is an all-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solution for Windows users. It can back up your Windows Operating System, important files/folders, selected partitions, and even the whole disk. In addition, this data backup software offers full, differential, incremental and scheduled backups that really make it easy to customize your backup plan.
Users can rely on backup files to restore data once a disaster occurs, like a system crash, hard drive failure, mistaken operation, Windows update, and more. MiniTool ShadowMaker also lets you create a bootable media to restore system to a normal state when a computer fails to boot.
MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro offers simple interface and guides users through the whole process flow. There are no settings or features that seemed difficult to work out. Both new computer users and seasoned professionals can easily back up system/disk/files/folders with a few clicks.
- File and Folder Sync feature can help to synchronize files and folders to other locations so that users can effectively keep their data safe.
- File/Folder Backup: Users who pay great attention to some files or folders can choose this feature since it can move some files or folders from Users, Libraries, or This PC to another safe place.
- Disk/Partition Backup: If users save lots of important files in the same location, this feature is recommended to create a disk/partition backup image.
- Disk Clone: This feature can copy a hard drive in only a few clicks. If users want to upgrade HDD to SSD, this feature is recommended. And, disk cloning is significant for instant boot up.
- System Backup: Windows cannot boot after serious virus invasion, human errors or after an unstable Windows update. This feature is designed to backup system drive completely including system partition, system reserved partition and EFI system partition. All data including applications, drivers, computer settings, system files and boot files will be imaged. When a system crashes, users can keep their PC running after restore with WinPE based Bootable Media Builder.
- Manage Remote Computer: Users can manage another computer remotely by inputting the IP address of the computer in the same LAN.
- Schedule and Event Trigger Backup: Customize backup schedule. Set up MiniTool ShadowMaker to back up daily, weekly, monthly or on event.
- WinPE Bootable media builder and PXE server: Users can effectively restore operating system back to its prior state when computer fails to boot, and boot many computers from micro system in network.
- Boot Menu: Restore system without a bootable media.
- 3 Backup Schemes: MiniTool offers full backup, incremental backup, differential backup to manage disk space usage by deleting the specified backup image file versions.
- Mount/Dismount Image: Mount images as virtual drives to access them as if they were physical drive in Windows Explorer. Dismount drive images as the virtual disk to save considerable system resources.
- Back up using Command Line: Advanced users select Command Shell to open Windows built-in cmd.exe and then perform task or function in Windows PE.
- Network Booting: Set client PCs to boot from the same network.
- Universal Restore: Universal Restore guarantees successful boot when users are restoring Windows system image to a computer with a dissimilar processor, motherboard, or chipset.
- Password Protection and AES Encryption: Add password protection (3 data encryption levels None, Normal, AES128) to safeguard the image backup files.
- Verify Backup after Creation: Check the integrity of the backup immediately after the backup completes.
MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 3.1 Free Full Version Registration Code
MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro is normally priced at $29 per license key / registration code. But here is a giveaway of MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 3.1, where everyone can download a full version copy for free.
To grab your free copy visit the giveaway page here, enter your email and press the “Subscribe and Download” button.
Then you could get the license and download link in your mailbox (Please also check the spam, junk or promotions mail folder in case it’s wrongly filtered).