Norton 360 Version 2013 is Symantec’s full-featured security suite that delivers all-in-one security for everything the computer users in your family care about. It is very easy to use, and works quietly in the background to maintain your overall system integrity with minimal effect on PC
Norton 360 2013 includes everything from Norton AntiVirus and Norton Internet Security in addition to enhanced PC tuneup and backup capabilities. It provides automatic and transparent protection from viruses, spyware, fraudulent Web sites, phishing scams, intrusions, and other digital dangers or online risks. With a renewable subscription, up to three PCs in your household are continuously protected, safeguarding your family when they shop or bank online, play games, send email, or download files. Norton 360 also helps keep your PCs tuned for peak performance. Plus, it protects the data on them by making it easy to automatically back up and restore important files locally or to a secure online storage service. 2 GB of online storage included, with option to purchase more.
Pros: Excellent malware cleanup, phishing protection, firewall, antispam. In short, all the protection of Norton Internet Security. Powerful online and local backup system. PC tuneup speeds system performance. Diagnostic report details problems in system hardware, software, and security.
Cons: Good-not-great score in PCMag’s malware blocking test. Minor effect on system performance.
Bottom Line: The 2013 edition of Norton 360 includes all the powerful protection found in Norton Internet Security, just packaged differently. In addition, it offers full-scale online and local backup plus a full set of system tuneup tools. It remains PCMag’s Editors’ Choice for “mega-suite.”
Norton 360 2013 Free Download with 90 Days OEM Product Key
Norton 360 is normally priced at $80 per 1-year single license key on up to 3 PCs, and come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an promotion offer to get a free copy of Norton 360 2013 that protect you for 3 months (90 days).
If you think the procedure below is a little lengthy and does not want to go through these steps. Then here is an easier way to get Norton 360 2013 Free 3 months serial license key. Go to the PCWelt.de promo page here, and download the product you want (Nis 213 or Norton 360 2013). You can also use the direct download link: Norton 360 | Nis
Both Norton 360 2013 and Norton Internet Security 2013 from this promo page are free 90 days OEM versions which means they do not requires any product key for registration. Just install it and Enjoy free 90 days protection from Norton Internet Security 2013 or Norton 360 2013!
1. Download Norton 360 V5 free 3 months OEM version from this link [old version, not the latest 2013 version]. This step installer is pre-loaded with 3 months free Norton 360 product key, so no additional serial key or activation code is required to get the 3 month free subscription of Norton 360 V5.
2. After finished installation, a registration screen should pop up. If the pop up screen does not appear, click on “Norton Account” on the main interface. Enter your email address and create / login Norton Account.
3. Sign In to your Norton account here, then click on “Products”. You will find your 90 days Product Key & Product Serial Number of Norton 360. Copy the product key, you will need it to activate Norton 360 2013. If you want to install Norton 360 2013 on a different PC, click on the “remove” button.
4. Download & install Norton 360 2013 from here [English 30 days trial Version] or here [English 60 days OEM Version] . You do not need to uninstall Norton 360 V5. The installation of Norton 360 2013 will automatically remove Norton 360 V5. Active Norton 360 2013 full version with the product key in step 3.
5. You have successfully activated and registered Norton 360 2013, and now have 90 days (or 3 months) of subscription. The procedure is a little lengthy but it’s worth doing for an excellent security product. You can also get Norton Antivirus 2013 Free 180 Days Trial Product Key.
Updated: The old method (shared on Sep 24, 2012 ) to get Norton 360 2013 free for 90 days is still working and I find an easier way for you. I change the date published for this post to make it up.