Want free antivirus? Now you can download Norton Antivirus 2013 with 180 Days Trial Product Key. Norton AntiVirus 2013 is a top-notch antivirus product that able to provide most powerful protection against viruses, spyware, worms, bots, and other malicious software. Five patented layers of protection that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can infect your computer. And it all happens with blazing fast scan speeds and the least impact on your PC’s performance, so it won’t disrupt your work or play.
The most obvious change in the new Norton Antivirus 2013 is the revamped user interface which is similar to the previous edition, but has been optimized for use on touch systems, and security can now be controlled via a Metro app, if you install Norton 2013 on on Windows 8.
There are also a series of technological improvements and new features in this new version:
Norton Protection System – 5 patented layers of protection detect and eliminate threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
Browser Protection – Proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
SONAR Behavioral Protection & Live 24×7 Threat Monitoring – Stays ahead of, detects and eliminates threats that haven’t been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity
Threat-removal Layer – Targets and eliminates hard-to-remove threats less sophisticated products often miss.
Insight – Improves performance by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
Download Insight 2.0 – Protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful or unstable.
Norton Management – Cloud-based controls let you fix, update, renew and install Norton AntiVirus over the Internet with a few simple clicks. It brings together your available Norton protection for other devices, like your Mac computer, smartphone or tablet, in one place.
Bandwidth Management 2.0 – Automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
Vulnerability Protection – Stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
Norton Pulse Updates – Updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes, without disrupting you.
Norton Antivirus 2013 Free Download with 180 Days Trial Product Key
Norton Antivirus 2013 is normally priced at $49.99 per 1-year single license key for 1 PC, and come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an promotion offer to get a free copy of Norton Antivirus 2013 that protect you for 6 months (180 days).
1. Firstly, you will need to download Norton AntiVirus 2012 free 6 months trail version. Visit the promo page here and click on the ‘Start Download’ button. A small online installer will be downloaded, run it and go ahead for online installation (you must connected to internet to install NAV 2012 on your computer). This step installer is pre-loaded with 6 months free Norton Antivirus 2012 product key, so no additional serial key or activation code is required to get the 6 month trial of NAV 2012.
2. After finished installation, a registration screen should pop up. If the pop up screen does not appear click on “Subscribe” on the main interface. Enter your email address and create Norton Account. Note: the Norton Antivirus 2012 free 6 month trial is available for new customer only. So it’s better to create a new Norton account with a unused email id.
3. Sign In to your Norton account here, then click on “Products”. You will find your 180 days Product Key & Product Serial Number of Norton AntiVirus (If you don’t see any product history, “Sign Out” of your account and “Sign In” again). Copy the product key you will need it to activate Norton AntiVirus 2013. If you want to install NIS 2013 on a different pc, click on the “remove” button.
4. Download Norton AntiVirus 2013 from this link [English Version]. Uninstall Norton Antivirus 2012, you may use Norton Removal Tool which you can download from here.
5, Install Norton Antivirus 2013. Active full version with the product key in step 3.
6. You have successfully activated and registered Norton AntiVirus, and now have 180 days (or 6 months) of subscription. The procedure is a little lengthy but it’s worth doing for an excellent security product.
Updated [January 30, 2013]: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (I shared it on Sep 8, 2012). It is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up.