To celebrate its integration on Razer Cortex: Deals, Bundle Stars has partnered with Razer to bring Razer users an awesome exclusive offer: you can get a FREE Steam key for the survival horror first-person shooter game “Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi” playable on your Windows PC! This game is highly recommended with a 85% positive rating on Steam and a User Score of 7.5 on Metacritic. Additionally it contains Steam trading cards! The game is ideal for the coming weekend.
A total of 100,000 Steam keys are available on a first come first served basis, so be sure to grab your free code ASAP.
To grab your free Steam key:
1. Login into your Razerzone Account or create a new account here!
2. Visit this page, Locate and click the link “100% off GRAB COUPON!”.
3. Your steam key will be displayed and can be redeemed instantly! No need to use Indie Gala / Steam store!
To redeem your steam key once you get it, simply launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account. Once you’ve registered / signed in, click the Games Menu and then choose Activate a Product on Steam…Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi is then yours to download, play and keep forever!
About The Game
Delivering a blend of atmospheric survival horror and intense first person shooter action, Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi immerses players in the terror of an ancient, gothic castle full of vampires. With the monstrous undead lurking around every corner, players must search through the shadowy halls and dank dungeons of a massive castle to free their imprisoned friends and family…failure to rescue the prisoners will not only result in their death, but in the resurrection of an ancient supernatural being who will threaten all of mankind. Nosferatu will set players’ spines tingling with dread as vampires spring at them out of nowhere, while gameplay grows increasingly aggressive and violent.
- Highly intense, first-person shooter, survival horror
- Enemies appearing shock style from everywhere
- A massive gothic castle with hundreds of rooms awaits your arrival
- The random architecture generator changes the layout of the castle and location of the characters every time you play
- Non-linear style game play, where different parts of the castle can be explored in whatever order you want
- Pick up and bring your foes down with classic vampire slayers like holy water, crucifixes, and wooden stakes or old-fashioned firearms like flintlock guns and muskets
- Some vampires can only be slain with specific weapons, which challenges the player’s weapon tactics
- Spine-chilling scores and sound effects seamlessly orchestrated to keep you on the edge of your seat
- Eerie 3D-graphics with real-time lighting, grainy screens, fog, and mist to give you that classic horror feel
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8
- Processor: Pentium III 733 MHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
Thanks very much to Goodwin for informing me about this giveaway.