As we have reported earlier that panda 2011 product Stable version will been released sooner,at July 27 see here,Today panda security labs release its 2011 product.
New 2011 Consumer Solutions from Panda Security Utilize Power of User Community for Lighter, Faster Protection
* New solutions feature 50 percent improvement in performance when running on Windows 7 environments
* With Collective Intelligence, Panda’s expanding global network of users continuously improves protection against known and unknown malware for quicker detection and remediation
ORLANDO, Fla., July 27, 2010 –Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today released its new 2011 consumer product line, featuring even faster performance, better protection and less resource impact over previous versions. Panda’s new retail solutions, available immediately for online purchase, include: Panda Internet Security 2011, Panda Global Protection 2011, Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 and Panda Internet Security for Netbooks. New features include remote access to home PCs from anywhere, a secure browser, file shredding of sensitive documents and much more.
All of the 2011 consumer solutions benefit from Collective Intelligence, Panda’s proprietary cloud-based technology for identifying and remediating malware threats instantaneously. Collective Intelligence leverages its network of millions of global users, the Power of Community, to deliver real-time protection against new and unknown threats. Using these solutions, consumers can browse the Internet, make purchases online, chat and share photos/videos with complete confidence that Collective Intelligence and the Power of Community are providing proactive and real-time protection against the latest malware threats. In addition, PC resource consumption is minimal and the 2011 solutions boast a 50 percent improvement in performance on Windows 7 environments when compared to last year’s versions.
The new consumer lineup also features usability improvements thanks to a more streamlined and intuitive interface design. Significant new features and user benefits include:
* Remote access: Enables users to access home or work computers from anywhere and share files securely across the Web. Integrated data back-up also ensures that data is thoroughly scanned and securely stored for retrieval anytime
* Multimedia/Gaming Mode: Allows users to enjoy multimedia and play games without interruptions
* Home Network Manager: Enables users to check all PCs on the home network to ensure everybody is protected, and determine when updates are needed, etc.
* Secure browser: Provides a virtual environment, separate from the main operating system, to keep users safe from suspicious sites while browsing, isolating each user session to prevent malware infection
* Virtual keyboard: Prevents passwords and other sensitive data entered on keyboards from being stolen with keyloggers
* File encryption & shredding: Protects users’ files from prying eyes and also deteles all traces of sensitive files such as financial statements, tax documents, etc. to completely eliminate documents that could pose security risks
In addition, the new solutions improve and extend the essential features that have positioned them as market-leading security suites among independent experts and reviewers. These include: a powerful antivirus engine to protect against all types of known and unknown viruses; firewall with WiFi security to block intruders and hackers; Panda USB Vaccine to protect USB devices; confidential information filters to keep personal data safe; improved parental controls; online backup, as well as a PC tune-up feature to optimize system performance. All 2011 retail products also come with free 24/7 technical support.
The new 2011 solutions are available now from the Panda Security website and will soon be available from major retailers and specialty stores. Licenses are available for one or three computers with varying prices.