Hi,everyone,Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1 Beta for windows has been released.It seems that cloud based security solutions has become one of the latest trends in the security world with more and more companies releasing fully or partially cloud based antivirus software.It the new beta,panda improved it a lot,Although there are still some Issues. It must be a kind of love-hate relationship.
Compared to the previous version,Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1 is still very light and looks good.And,this new version includes Behavior checking.which can block unrecognized files until results are returned from the cloud.
And,finally panda add the features of fxclusions for files and folders,which is of course very importain.
New features of the product :
- Advanced configuration
- Behavioural analysis
- Exclusions of files and folders
- USB Vaccine
- Shield to avoid killing the processes or delete the Panda Cloud Antivirus files
- New behavior of the recycle bin: if you takes out a file from the recycle bin, it is possible to undo de action an put it again in.
Known Issues while test
- Error code 11 when clicking “Redo action” in the Action History
- The Recycle Bin takes a long time when showing many detections (more than 500)
- Recycle Bin takes a long time (more than 7 seconds) when restoring/deleting an element
- The service remains “Start pending” randomly
- Sometimes, even when Panda Cloud Antivirus is stopped, the bear icon remains fine
You can download Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1 Beta from here
Note:As Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.1 is still a beta program,use it at your own risk.You may want to use the official released version.Then download Panda Cloud Antivirus here