Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact (English version) is a time-saving data migration tool that will quickly transfer your operating system, applications and data to hard drives, SSDs, virtual machines and more. You no longer need to spend hours performing tedious, complicated re-installations when buying or upgrading your PC. Take all the best from the system you’re used to – and simply move it to the new environment. Use Drive Copy 14 Compact for fast, efficient computer migrations of any software/hardware combination, from any source, to any target. Moreover, Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact can also create bootable backup copy of a hard drive or its partitions in a few clicks.
Paragon Drive Copy is very easy to use. Thanks to a well thought-out categorization and hint system, it provides quick and easy access to wizards and utilities that we consider worth using on a regular basis. With its help you can also start up the help system or open the Advanced Interface.
Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact Edition Key Features:
- Copy a full hard disk or a separate partition, and resize a partition while copying.
- Move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD.
- File exclude for Copy HDD.
- Basic Partitioning.
- Automatic partition alignment.
- Sector Backup and Restore.
- Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity.
- Hot Processing Options.
- Support for AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives Support for USB 3.0.
- Scheduling for copy operations.
- Check FS Integrity and Data Loss Policies.
Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact (English Version) Free Download
Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact Edition is normally priced at $29.95 per product key / serial number. Comss.ru is having a giveaway of Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact, where everyone can get a full version copy for free. It doesn’t say for how long the giveaway is going to last, which means it’s probably best to grab the goods while the offer is still live.
To receive a free license, follow these steps:
1. Download Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact from Comss.ru here (Page in Russian, use Google Translate if needed), alternatively here is the direct download link: 32 Bit Installer (105 MB) | 64 bit installer (196 MB). Supported systems: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 (x32/x64).
2. Install Paragon Drive Copy 14 Compact, registering the program using the menu Registration through an online form. Just in case here’s the registration link (though it will open from the program just fine). Fill in online registration form. Paragon will send you free product key and serial number within several minutes. If you do not receive the license email, please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folders.
3. Activate full version the received product key / serial number. IMPORTANT: When inserting the data please check that there are no blank spaces inserted by accident in front or behind the registration data. Please note that the error message ‘Invalid Serial’ might be confusing as the error can be in BOTH the product key and the serial number field.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a lifetime license for 1 user for home use
- No free upgrades
- No free technical support
- Can be installed or re-installed after this offer is over but be sure to keep the installation file.
Limitations for Giveaway Version:
Paragon Boot Media Builder (stand-alone wizard that helps to prepare a WinPE-based bootable environment) is not available, but you can create and use Linux/DOS-based Recovery media with built-in Recovery Media Builder.
The Linux/DOS recovery environment can be used to boot your computer into Linux or PTS DOS to get access to your hard disk for maintenance or recovery purposes. It also has the PTS DOS safe mode, which may help in a number of non-standard situations such as interfering hardware settings or serious problems on the hardware level. In this case, only basic files and drivers (such as hard disk drivers, a monitor driver, and a keyboard driver) will be loaded.
Freeware Alternative to Paragon Drive Copy
If you want to transfer your applications from one PC to another, try the following two freeware tools.
1. Portable PickMeApp
PickMeApp is a small, portable tool that will help you transfer personalized applications from one Windows-based computer to another. PickMeApp’s ‘Add and Remove Programs’ like interface guides you through the transfer of selected programs without the need to locate CDs or repeat any lengthy installations. When complete, all your programs and customizations will be transferred intact to the new PC. No changes are made to the original installations, and the transfer can be easily reversed.
2, Windows Easy Transfer
When you’re switching to a new PC, Windows Easy Transfer helps you transfer your files, email, pictures, and settings. In Windows 7, it lives up to the “easy” in its name. More info here.
If you want to clone your hard disk / partition for data backup and easy system recovery try the following two freeware tools.
1, EASEUS Todo Backup Home
EASEUS Todo Backup Home is an award-winning and Free backup & disaster recovery solutions that combine maximum user friendliness with excellent functionality and some helpful extras. Like any good backup tool, EASEUS Todo Backup is able to back up your entire system’s current state, data, settings and all, or just what you want it to, including partitions or full disks, and restore your computer in the event of a system crash or hardware failure. It allows you to backup and restore disk or partition after viruses attack, unstable software download, hard drive failure, etc. While the Clone disk feature is especially useful to upgrade your hard drive to a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications.
2, Macrium Reflect Free
Macrium Reflect Free Edition is a free disater recovery solution for your home computer.With Macrium Reflect Free Edition you’ll be able to easily make an accurate and reliable image of your HDD or individual partitions. Using this image you can restore the entire disk, partition or individual files and folders in the event of a partial or complete system loss. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats. This version is for non-commercial home use.
Updated: This is a old promo but hope it prove useful to the one who may not know abut the promo.