Windows 10 is finally out. The new Windows promises many improvements and increased performance, such as the return of the practical start menu and compatibility with all devices: PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. And the good thing is that the upgrade is completely free of charge for most Windows 7 and 8.1 users!
So are you ready for the next iteration of Windows? Are you planning to update your system right now? Be well-prepared before you make the switch: why not keep your existing system in a virtual environment? This way, you can be on the safe side and access the applications you need, even if they don’t (yet) run perfectly on your new Windows 10 system.
Paragon Go Virtual 2015 is a a free virtualization software that allows you to create a virtual clone of your existing Windows system – including all of its applications and settings – in just a few clicks. This clone lets you run your systems in a virtual environment such as Oracle VirtualBox or VMware Player (or even in Linux environments) and use them virtually the same as ever.
- P2V Copy to migrate a Windows physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode.
- P2V Adjust to recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool.
- Create VD to create an empty virtual disk or with specific data of one of the supported virtualization vendors.
- Easy size setup for virtual disks with the partition auto-resize option.
- Disk file split for VMware to automatically cut the resulted virtual image to files of 2 GBs each.
Most functionality of the product is offered through handy intuitive wizards, that’s why not only IT pros, but also inexperienced users can find it easy and efficient.
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor;
- RAM: At least 128 MB;
- Disk space: 250 MB (During the installation additional free space (up to 1GB) will be required);
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
- Supports all popular desktop virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box 4, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, Parallels Workstation.
Note: Paragon Go Virtual 2015 does not support virtualization of Windows 10 systems.
Paragon Go Virtual 2015 Free Download Product Key / Serial Number
Paragon Go Virtual 2015 is free to use. You just need to visit this Paragon page and submit required details. You’ll shortly receive a confirmation mail with all needed details (product key, serial number, as well as the download link). Please check your spam/junk folder, in case you do not receive such a mail.
Thanks very much to Goodwin and Matt for sending in the news!